Update

Hey!

I'm real sorry the next parts are taking so long to come out, I'm still writing them.

I was going to complete it yesterday, but no. Diaries had to have another trap card into pulling my life down the drain.

I can't stand it!! There's just too much Aarmau EVERYWHERE!! Mystreet, Phoenix Drop High, AND NOW MCD!?

Nuh uh, Aph. Give the other ships a freakin chance, will ya? BECAUSE OF THIS, PEOPLE ARE CONVINCED Laurmau has sunk, Garmau has sunk, etc.

Me being a die-hard Laurmau shipper...you could tell my reaction to Aphmau's pregnancy and MR. STEALYOGURL being the father wasn't so great.

I mean, POOR LAURANCE...he heard it and just, broke down, I bet.

And now I have a really bad feeling he's going to do something rash. Like, finally respond to the Calling and go to the nether, idk.

Now I have a ruined ship life. Eternal scar.

God, I'm ranting. I'm real sorry if you didn't want this or was offended, *cough cough* Aarmau shippers... *cough cough*

But then again, would an Aarmau fan read a Garrance fanfiction??....

OH MY GOD. I HAVE TO STICK WITH THE POINT.

Just know that THE PARTS ARE COMIN SOON. And I'm sad. And ABSOLUTELY NO OFFENSE TO whoever feels...offended.

EDIT:

Even though Aph BROKE MY HEART, I guess you shouldn't give hate on her. MCD has a set plotline, nothing will change it. But I never expected the plotline to take this turn.

I guess Laurmau and Garmau still have a chance. (WHAT AM I SAYING, APH IS ALREADY PREGNANT WITH AARON)

I guess we should respect her decisions, even if it really looks unfair. I guess that's part of life. Life is unfair.

Stay strong guys. Love ya! ~