Chapter Twelve

In the morning, Lucy woke up Harry early; she wanted to go out. There was lack of paparazzi outside. They were free. Harry groaned and told Lucy to go back to sleep, but that made her turn up the music to wake him up. Lucy took a shower and then dressed. Harry wasn't out of bed yet. She kneed him and he groaned again. Harry got up as soon as Lucy started on her makeup, taking a shower next. He met her in the kitchen as the bodyguards ate.

"Okay, Luce," he kissed her on the cheek, "what's the plan for today?"

"Minneapolis and Saint Paul," she responded. "We hit up Mill City Museum and the Minneapolis Institute of Art, and then the Minnesota Science Museum."

Harry glanced at her. "We have museums in London."

She gave him a pointed look.

"It sounds like fun." He looked down and drank his coffee.

Lucy smiled and walked away.

These museum trips were more for Lucy's enjoyment than Harry's. The art institute for him, but the rest of it was for her. She liked history and she liked science; this was for her. Harry was going to find enjoyment, especially with the child in him.

After eating, Simon drove the couple and the other bodyguards into Minneapolis. Lucy wasn't even allowed to drive in America anymore. She didn't drive in the United Kingdom, with everything on the other side of the road. But she couldn't drive here. It made her squirm in her seat, and this wasn't even her car. There wasn't enough space in her old car, so they had to get a bigger one for the bodyguards. And then it couldn't just be a normal bodyguard but it had to be a special car with bulletproof glass. This car was actually from the State Capitol, rented out while Prince Harry was here with his future wife.

Biting her tongue, Lucy slouched back into the seat after the bodyguards missed the exit again. Robert gave new directions, but she doubted he knew where they were going.

The Mill City Museum was for Lucy, when she got there at least five times in her life, more than most museums in her life

The Mill City Museum was for Lucy, when she got there at least five times in her life, more than most museums in her life. It made her feel like a child again. The Mill City Museum had once been milling building, next to the Mississippi River. It was perhaps her favorite view as to look out across the river.

 It was perhaps her favorite view as to look out across the river