Acknowledgments

Did you want that to be the end? Well, it isn't. I hope you're having fun and at least somewhat enjoying this, whatever it is.

You have already read The Armor (Prince Harry fanfic #1), The Shield (Prince Harry fanfic #2), The Sword (Prince Harry fanfic #3) and The Royalty (Prince Harry fanfic #4). Now you can read The Crown (Prince Harry fanfic #5).

You can expect it to be awesome, and Harry and Lucy move into the next stage of their relationship. Yes, what most of us having been waiting for and it is now on the fifth: the arrival of a child. Hell, I might even throw in a a few more children because you guys have been so amazing.

In The Crown (Prince Harry fanfic #5), it will be about Harry and Lucy getting pregnant, with the pregnancy, and then a few other things. It's not going to be so heavy and stuff, but rather fun. It will also be loaded with with facts-- yay!

This is my promise to you, as my readers: I will try to make it awesome. I will try to make it real. I will try to make it wonderful and memorable. And I will try my hardest for it to be amazingly awesome.

First, thanks to Prince Harry for never reading this, or it would be super awkward (even though we'll never meet). I would get super embarrassed and probably cry myself to sleep at night. We're just going to pretend like he can't read this, ever, not that he would.

Second, and the real thanks to my readers, the Prince Harry fans and to the people who are like "This seems interesting enough." Thanks for reading, for voting and commenting. If you just read it, thanks, because it gets it more out there, and thanks for putting up with some of my shit.

Third, thanks to the people who do vote on this story and the people who comment, because this gets more reads. Thanks for that. I also can thank myself for that, because I comment on everything.

Thanks, Sophia. Oh, you're welcome, Sophia.
But, seriously, thanks.

I hope I didn't piss all of you off too much so you don't read The Crown (Prince Harry fanfic #5). I hope you enjoy it.

Have nice lives,

S. Johnson (SophiaJohnson225)

******************

November 2022 Update:

Johnson published her first book and series, the "Castle of Skulls" trilogy, in Summer 2022, and in October 2022, she became a USA Today bestselling author with the book "Fight for Darkness," coauthored with Susan Stradiotto. You can read her books on Amazon and Barnes and Nobel. Coming in 2023, she'll be publishing three new books!

Follow Sophia-Rose on social media!
TikTok>> tiktok.com/@sjohnsonbooks
Facebook>> facebook.com/AuthorS.Johnson/
Instagram>> instagram.com/s.johnsonbooks/

johnsonbooks/