Honeymoon

Harry laid out on the sands of Greece at a private villa. It was their last day on their honeymoon, after traveling to several different places, including India and Italy. There wasn't a need to stay in one place for too long. There was just a wanting to be somewhere else. It was hard for either of them to stay still for too long.

His blue eyes, matching the blue of the water, looked to Lucy, who put lotion on her skin. For the longest time of his life, all he thought about was getting married and having children. Harry wanted them right away. As Lucy stood in front of him, he could wait a little bit longer. He wanted children eventually, but he wanted Lucy more. Harry wanted Lucy all to himself for a very long time.

"What's that look?" she asked, sitting down next to him.

"I was just thinking how beautiful you are."

She scoffed.

"And how much I love my life with you."

She scoffed again.

"And how much I love you."

Her eyes swept over to him.

"And how much I can wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

Lucy picked up a book and started reading. For the past three weeks, most of what he had been talking about was how much he was in love with her. For most romantics, this would be the best moment in the world. For Lucy, he laid it on pretty thickly. But both of them knew he did it on purpose. He loved her, but he loved to watch her blush more.

"You aren't going to say anything nice back?" he asked.

"You have a very nice body," she commented. Her eyes did not come up from her book.

Harry laughed. "I do it all for you."

She bit her tongue so that she didn't scoff again. "Okay. When we get back to London tomorrow, we're going to need some alone time."

"Together?"

"By ourselves. You are way too love drunk."

Rolling over, he perched himself on her knee. When her eyes didn't come to him, Harry put his hand in front of the pages.

Her eyes came to him. "May I help you?"

"We have our last day in paradise together."

"Harry, you realize we're royal, right?" she asked. "We take a lot of holidays. We'll be in paradise again in a few months I'm sure." Lucy swatted his hand away.

"What if in a few months everything has changed?"

"Don't be silly, protect your willy."

He laughed. "You said you wanted to wait."

"Yeah." Lucy would close her legs, if necessary. She would have no problem waiting, but Harry wanted children. He had given in over the time but he wanted them sooner rather than later. Now, his eyes gleamed differently.

"We can wait."

"How long?" she asked.

"Please before I'm forty," he said. "You'll be twenty-eight. That's six years away. Please not six years."

"The monarchy will be on us. They'll want kids. Kids make money." She threw the words around very easily, because both of them knew it was true. Lucy had the ability to see through the mask of keeping things light and friendly; she knew the cold, hard truth.

Harry agreed. "Let them wait. Let everyone wait. Let us just be... normal."

She laughed. "Us... normal... I don't think that's possible."

Hopping up, he became eye level with her. "I promise to be normal, if you can promise to...." He chose his words careful. His eyes lit up like the sun when he came up with an idea. "I promise to be normal, if you can promise to stay out of the hospital."

"I'll try."

Harry held out his hand, and they shook on it. Laying back on the chairs, looked up at the cloudless blue skies. "What do I do now to be normal?"

"Stop interrupting me while I'm reading," she snapped.

He was amused, settling in beside her. "I love you."