Lingering Gazes,Goodbye Blessings

After her late night randevous with Lord Sesshomaru,or Sesshomaru. Shizuka retired to her room awaiting for the sun to fill the darkened sky. She decided that today would be the day she would leave the Heaven Kissed Village. But not before she bestowed upon these villagers gifts. In order to show her gratitude to them for their kindness and for keeping all of her belongs in a safe place. But she was nervous after her moment with Sesshomaru the night prior she felt her heart pounding loudly in her chest. Just the mere thought of Sesshomaru and being held in his surprisingly warm arms. It was enough to send her heart a flutter. The moment Shizuka rose from her bed she was greeted by the presence of Sesshomaru who's eyes were immediately on her. Almost as if he was taking her in,every inch of her. Immediately Shizuka felt bashful infront of him and couldn't help but to play with lose strands of her hair out of pure nervousness.

After the moment last night Shizuka wanted more. She wanted to know just exactly what she was to Sesshomaru. Was she a mere conquest that men often sought after? Was she a future prey that he would soon devour for her power? Or was she something more? Was she someone whom he held dear to his heart? She wanted to know,but Shizuka also did not want to pressure Sesshomaru for answers. So she pushed away her selfish wishes and chose to greet the people of the village. Shizuka quickly in an elegant silk kimono made from the finest of silk.

The kimono itself was a lovely white hue with a hint of blush pink. It was almost as if someone had delicately crafted the kimono specifically for her. For it seemed to bring out all of her natural curves and beauty. Topping it off Shizuka placed the white robe that fell with her from the heavens on her shoulders. And last but not least she placed the metal flowered comb which now nestled in her raven hair. For the final touch Shizuka herself decided to attach an almost transparent veil over her face which was attached to her comb.

In a way it showed how conservative Shizuka was about being a Celestial Maiden and using her powers. But it also showed others that they should be grateful to even have a glimpse of her beauty. The moment she stepped out of her room,fully dressed in her celestial robes the eyes of Sesshomaru were automatically upon her. So much in fact that he couldn't bring himself to look away from her. She was simply breathtaking. Truly she was a gift from the very heavens themselves. A gift that Sesshomaru fully intended to make his own. Taking on the persona as the goddess that she was Shizuka elegantly walked out the doors of the shrine,being greeted by the constant cheers and clapping of the many villagers.

The entire village stood outside hoping to gaze upon the Celestial Maiden whom they had waited for so long. Once again they wished to be in her favor. They wanted to have her divine intervention in their lives which had allowed them to live prosperous lives so far. And one of their prayers were immediately answered as Shizuka made her entrance. The moment the villagers layer eyes on their goddess they immediately began to cheer for her. Saying how blessed they felt to be in her presence. Shizuka held her hands out for the villagers,who immediately ceased their chatter. Awaiting to hear her words.

"Villagers,for your kindness towards me. I Shizuka,will bestow upon you the blessings of the heavens above. For you deserve so much more."Shizuka announced as one by one each villagers stood before Shizuka. Each of them receiving the healing touch of the goddess before them. She healed them. Freed them kg any disease or illness which aided in their demise. She gave them more land,fresh water,and good crops all year long. But last but not least she bestowed upon each villager her divine protection. After her final gift to the villagers,Shizuka announced she would be leaving the village. But she would never forget all that the people of the village had done for her.

Of course the villagers were sad to see their goddess leave. But they knew that they could not be greedy with Shizuka. Knowing they had to allow Shizuka to bestow her blessings onto the world. Saying their goodbyes Shizuka left the village with Sesshomaru by their side. Yet as the two stepped out of the village a familiar azure barrier seemed to sprout from the ground and slowly wrap itself around the entire village,before allowing the village to disappear from sight.

Sesshomaru peered back towards where the village once stood in confusion as Shizuka noticing his confused look answered him. "I gave the people my divine protection. And for them to live long and prosperous lives the barrier will hide them from demons and humans that seek to do harm to them. As long as I live they will never be in danger. Those people will live long uninterrupted lives from the outside world." She answered before willing herself off the ground and before she knew it the long flowing robe she held draped over her shoulders had increased in length and wrapped itself around her legs loosely. Acting as if a sort of cloud at her very feet,allowing her to fly throughout the sky.

Shizuka smiled as she noticed Sesshomaru was quick on her heels. Floating throughout the sky by her side. Picking up pace Sesshomaru began to lead the way across the brightly colored sky to their next destination. Home. And he was no longer with a human. No by his side was a Celestial Maiden and a powerful one at that. Never in history had there ever been a Celestial Being linger on earth so long. And with a demon by her side. Something told Sesshomaru things were only going to get more interesting from that day on.