Vow

Sesshomaru could hear the hint of drag Narize gave off, as she trailed behind him. It was apparent that the Dragoness was not very confident in herself. Even to the naked eye it was obvious she had lost her way. The reason she stood tall, for what she fought for. These thoughts were poison to a Yokai and even Divine Beings. For it was the beliefs of many who gave Divine Beings and some Yokai their strength. An endless reservoir of power for which they could use to their hearts content. At one point Sesshomaru had infact lost his way as Narize had. To the extent that before his father's death, a young Sesshomaru asked his father what true power was. Feeling as if he had fallen into a slump, unable to truly recover.

His father was cryptic, but gave Sesshomaru an answer. A answer that confused him for many years to come, but had just recently come to light when Sesshomaru found Shizuka. His light, his drive. The first person whom he swore he would protect till the end of time. Finding Shizuka had given Sesshomaru an enormous boost of power to such an extent he was gifted special armor from the Celestial Realm. Afraid that he would be unable to tame to massive power within him. The Mother of Celestials blessed the armor with her own blood. Her amber blood glistening across the armor Sesshomaru currently wore.

Blood was strong in yokai culture, but for Celestials such as Shizuka and her children it was a way of life. As normal as a handshake, and yet held in the highest regard. And Sesshomaru believed that since Narize had declared her loyalty to Hisuri. It was only natural she too be gifted. Quietly Sesshomaru led Narize into the throne room once more. Absent of any interruptions, Sesshomaru made his way up the stone steps to his silver and fold encrusted throne. Taking his place upon it, all the while appearing almost as if from the shadow of Sesshomaru. Souma slowly stepped from behind his father, his arms crossed in front of his chest. As the stoic Prince leaned his back casually against the throne. Eying Narize up and down with his golden orbs which made Narize squirm.

"Is this really neccesary father? Surely, Hisuri and mother could have handled this matter without me." Souma commented, slightly annoyed that he had to be present. Sesshomaru opened his mouth to interject, but was beaten to the punch by Hisuri herself. Who's body slowly began to materialize before Narize, her body appearing in a cloud of gold which vibrant glow spread about the room. "Were stronger together and besides-" Hisuri began her voice becoming a meek whisper as she mumbled the rest of her statement under her breathe. "I can't do this without you...nii san." Her comment coming to a surprise to Souma, as Hisuri was never one to openly ask for assistance. Especially from him.

Sighing lightly, unable to say no to Hisuri. Souma grumbled that he agreed, but to what? Not too sure what was going on Narize piped up. Asking just in fact what was going on. "Do I have a say in whatever is about to happen to me?" She asked as Sesshomaru nodded towards the Dragoness before he spoke. "Of course you do, although I believe you will like what you arw about to hear." Sesshomaru began as he motioned for Hisuri to make her move.

Taking a deep breathe Hisuri turned on her heel so that she was facing Narize. A small smile on her lips as she extended her hand out for Narize's, which she took quickly. Feeling almost compelled by an unknown force to do so. To trust her, no matter the dangers. "I- We want to help you. Your the very last of your kind, and your power is wavering..." Hisuri began as she held onto Narize's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "But we can help you. My blood....is special. With it you can be even more powerful. You can stand on your own, and fight for what you want in life."Hisuri began as Souma chose this opputunity to step in.

Now appearing beside his sister, placing a large hand on her shoulder. "But our power comes with a price. As all things do. All we ask is your loyalty. Not to us, but my sister." Souma informed, gazing back at Sesshomaru who nodded at his words approvingly. While Narize stood in silence, her hand still being cupped by Hisuri who gazed at her with determined yet pleading eyes. "Let me help you...I don't want to see you fade away....I want us to become good friends." Hisuri choked out holding back tears.

Narize peered towards Hisuri, her possible master. Her purpose in life. Eying the woman from head to toe, she was beautiful that was something she could not deny. But there was more beneath that facade. There was certain gentleness. Something that ware rare in yokai. As Narize could always sense that strong Daiyokai blood pumping through her veins. Their was ruthlessness, a trait all yokai held. But Hisuri seemed to keep that bloodlust at bay, choosing to stay in the middle of both darkness and light. Something that baffled Narize till this very day. Hisuri, Souma and Shizuka were beings far beyond her comprehension.

But deep down Narize knew Hisuri could be trusted above all else with her life. Narize nodded towards Souma and Hisuri before saying "I do. I pledge my loyalty to you. Hisuri." Narize breathed, dropping to her knees. Bowing before the kind being before her. Her dear Hisuri sama. Hisuri's face turned bright red in embarrassment insisting she rise. But was stopped a familiar presence which seemed to wrap their arms around Souma and Hisuri. Before taking the form of none other than Shizuka herself. Her heavenly aura enveloping all those in the room, giving Narize a sense of peace once more.

"Then its time for the ceremony. Souma." Shizuka called out to her son who nodded. Taking his place a few feet away from Hisuri and Narize. While Shizuka herself took a few steps away, she and Souma creating a small circle around the two women. Hisuri peered around to her mother,smiling towards her. Before Shizuka held her hands open before her, as a flurry of silver flames encircled the four of them. The flames dancing about almost blissfully as Shizuka was passed a small blade by Souma. Swiftly slicing her abit, allowing her amber blood to drip into the silver flames.

It was then that the flames suddenly changed into a brilliant gold hue, twisting and turning around one another before one by one Souma and Hisuri cut themselves on the blade. Allowing their blood to seep into the amber flames which increased in height. Creating a fairly large pillar of crimson,black and gold flames which licked at Narize's flesh. And yet it did not burn. Slowly Hisuri took hold of Narize's hand once more, bidding her to stand with her. Their bodies pressed against one another as their bodies were engulfed by the multicolored flames which seemed to meld into Narize's body. Her body becoming hot from the sudden burst of power which coursed through her veins. Releasing a brief gasp Narize turned her gaze to Hisuri who smiled almost motherly towards her.

"We are now bound by both fire...." Hisuri began as she sliced Narize's wrist allowing her blood to flow before pressing her own bloody wrist to Narize's. "And blood." Hisuri breathed feeling abit of her own divinity flowing into Narize. A rush like no other coursing through Hisuri. And she relished it. Her emerald orbs taking their translucent hue. To Narize it seemed as if she were staring into an endless rainbow in the eyes of her master. "You are my shield. My sword. My guardian in this realm and beyond." Hisuri stated her voice ringing in Narize's ears all the while the flames around them slowly began to cease. Now creeping around their feet.

Narize gazed towards her Master, unable to look away. "Yes, now and forever. Hisuri sama." Narize declared proudly as Hisuri smiled towards Narize. While Sesshomaru nodded approvingly towards the scene which had unfolded. Feeling that this was one step that was necessary to keep his children safe. And that was all he wanted. Sesshomaru watched as Shizuka enveloped Narize in a gentle hug, welcoming her to the family. Sesshomaru just hoped it would be enough to keep their enemies at bay.