Black Widow of the Moon

Using his Samiyosho,Naraku hastily returned to his hideout in pieces. His body struggling to mend itself due to the new weapon Sesshomaru had in store. A blade he called "Akumosai". Allowing his flesh and other body parts to hover in mid air, Naraku bid his flesh to mend itself around the tainted flesh which was sliced. Only earning a sudden burst of clouded silver flames which began to eat away at Naraku and his body parts. Naraku screamed in pain as the flames sought to eat his very wretched soul. Almost as if that was indeed it's purpose,to seek and destroy him. Realizing it was the tainted flesh,Naraku relinquished the bad flesh. Forcing it from his domain and as such ridding himself of the painful flames. Never had the demon felt such agony and truth had no idea that such a blade existed. Now it seemed he had another problem to deal with. For now Sesshomaru had in his possession a blade that hindered Naraku's healing factor. And that was a serious problem.

Sighing in relief as his body finally began the healing process Naraku could feel his flesh mending itself bit by bit,until finally forming his entire body. Unscathed as if nothing had ever happened. But something did happen,something Naraku could never forget. A single cut from Sesshomaru's strange blade had caused him such vast amount of pain. And in doing so Naraku intended to return the favor. Naraku had to rid him of that blade if he wished to get his hands on the infant that was for sure. But how? How could he continue? how could he get that blade from him? Already Naraku began his normal plotting hoping to come up with something that will enable him to end Sesshomaru and get his hands on the child.

"That power..."Naraku whispered to himself as he could still feel the vacant flames lick at his body. A power so fierce and vibrant. It was in truth something Naraku believed was only capable of with the Sacred Jewel. But now with the appearence of Celestial Beings and the fact that one was indeed with child. Was something Naraku simply could not allow to slip by. But that was the problem attacking a Celestial Maiden who not only carried her own massive power,but she was also heavily guarded by a Daiyokai. Someone that even Naraku would struggle to deal with on his best of days. It was apparent that Naraku would have to become Abit more clever if he was going to continue with his plans.

Yet in the midst of his thoughts Naraku was interrupted by the appearence of the "Fallen Celestial Maiden" Shinimi whom had decided to join Naraku in his plight for power. But she had her own reasons,reasons that the blood eyed woman made perfectly clear. Naraku could have his way with Sesshomaru and the child. All she wanted was her sister. Shizuka. For the tainted Celestial wished for the blood of her very sister to stain her hands,therefore granting her the dormant power which lie in the sisters womb. Then and only then could she rule the Moon. And makes those on Earth tremble before he wrath.

With an evident smirk on her face Shinimi emerged from the shadows,her crimson eyes gleaming in the darkness. "It seems you have a problem. One involving a sacred blade. My how foolish of you Naraku." Shinimi mocked causing Naraku's eye to twitch in annoyance. The tainted Celestial Maiden would indeed take sometime getting use to but at the moment she was a disposable as any of Naraku's incarnations. Curious about what the cocky woman had to say Naraku bid Shinimi to speak which in return she casually walked around the darkness beginning her speech. "Apparently 'Mother' -" Shinimi began referring to the "Mother of Celestials". " Has taken quite a liking to the white haired Yokai and has given him great power."Shinimi stated as she casually walked behind Naraku,her crimson eyes burning through the shadows themselves. "A power you are incapable of dealing with,alone that is."Shinimi stated with a smirk.

"And you have a plan, I presume?" Naraku questioned as Shinimi allowed her aura to surround her. Bidding it to take shape,twisting and turning her crimson aura before taking the shape of the child Naraku had since taken control of using a single spider demon. Rin. For this was a mere immitation of the poor girl,a puppet if you'd say. The puppet stood before Shinimi in silence as she placed her hands on the puppet's shoulder. " I say we continue the plan. That demon may have a new toy but he failed to realize the child is still under our command. We use the child to steal the infant when Shizuka gives birth. And if things get alittle too hectic we kill the girl." Shinimi stated as Naraku couldn't help but to smile manically. For Rin would indeed be the downfall of Sesshomaru and Naraku knew it. Already he could taste his sweet victory as he would soon claim the child as his own vessel. And therefore search the lands for the Sacred Jewel Shards. For Naraku also had a wish to ask the Sacred Jewel. A wish no one could have imagined. But just as he had a wish Shinimi had one as well and hers would surely be coming true very soon. As for now the two would wait until the time was right. When the Moon is absent from the sky,and the demons cry out in bloodlust. That would be the time to strike and end Sesshomaru and Shizuka once and for all.