Words of Truth

As of now Shizuka now stood before the yokai who made her heart nearly leap from her chest. For before her stood the silver haired Daiyokai,Sesshomaru who just couldn't seem to take his eyes off of the Divine being before him. And who could blame him. For it had been 5 days since he had been graced by the Celestial Maidens presence. And quite fankly Sesshomaru would have done just about anything just to meet her sparkling emerald gaze. It surprised him yet frightened Sesshomaru at the same time. Because he had never faced such a captivating and powerful avisary such as Shizuka. For everything about her seemed to just draw Sesshomaru closer and closer. Like a fly to a Venus fly trap unable to resist their tempting forbidden blooms. And just as the forbidden fruit Shizuka was untouchable. Unfazed by things that would bother a normal woman. No she was something more, far more superior. And that's just one of the many things that Sesshomaru found simply irresistible about her.

As always Shizuka stood as beautiful as ever clad in a long flowing azure kimono which was an off the shoulder concept that one of Shizuka's private tailors Sesshomaru had hired to handcraft all of her attire. And this was one of their greatest masterpieces yet. The kimono also had a slit on the right side,allowing those around Shizuka to see Abit of skin yet not too much. But that was not all for the kimono seemed to fade off into different shades of blue until the fabric at her very feet was the purest blue anyone had ever seen. Yet that wasn't all that Shizuka wore. She also seemed to have a large fur like train which rest on her left shoulder and trailed down to her feet.

Shizuka turned towards the mesmerized Sesshomaru,for she too was at a lost for words. Yes it was true she was the person choosing to separate their strained relations. But that didn't mean she didn't miss him. Oh no. Infact it took all Shizuka's will power not to run into his very arms that moment. Yet she remained as calm as collected as ever,well on the surface anyway. While inside Shizuka was screaming,begging to be in Sesshomaru's arms. But she kept these feelings at Bay,yet at the same time she wore an outfit she was sure to impress him. And boy did it.

For in Sesshomaru's eyes there was never such a lovely sight besides seeing Shizuka's nude body wriggle underneath him. Begging him to ravage her once pure body,not caring that the servants were sure to have heard her moans of pure pleasure. Oh how Sesshomaru wished he could see Shizuka like that once more. So vulnerable and undeniably gorgeous. Shizuka batted those long eyelashes of her before bowing her head in respect for Sesshomaru. Already she knew there was no way she could avoid this conversation.

"My Lord."Shizuka welcomed,her voice as gentle as ever. And it was utter music to Sesshomaru's ears,even the mere sound if her voice was enough to send him afloat. Swallowing the lump forming in his throat Sesshomaru chose a simple greeting. One that would not allow a single soul to know he indeed had a weakness. And it was the captivating forbidden fruit that stood before him and tempted him so. "You look well."Sesshomaru stated choosing his words carefully in hopes even with his subtle words Shizuka would notice something brimming under the water surface.

Longing. A longing for her to remain by his side. A desire that teetered in the edge of denial and disaster. And Sesshomaru didn't care. As long as he could hold her,claim her as his own then maybe he could feel at ease. But until then Sesshomaru's soul would not rest. For it stirred even more in her presence. Shizuka then slowly rose her at Sesshomaru's words,unable to hide the faint smile on her lips. She was pleased with his gaze upon her. After all wore this be attire all to gain his pleasing eye. "Thank you My L-"Shizuka began only to be silenced by the sudden change in Sesshomaru's handsome gold eyes. For within them she could have sworn she saw an unfamiliar hesitation at her words. Did it make him uncomfortable that she has suddenly changed how she spoke to him?

Figuring that she had misspoke Shizuka fixed her blunder. Whispering Sesshomaru's name into the air which only seemed to delight him. "You look well." "As do you." The two spoke now unable to continue a simple conversation without the other eying them from head to toe. Shizuka's gaze darted to the ground nervously unsure of how to continue. But there was no need. With a simple word the yokai bid her to his side. "Come" was what he said. And to his side she remained. Quietly the powerful being roamed the gardens outside. Allowing the warmth of the summers sun to engulf them in it's gentle glow. It was nice just simply taking a stroll with him,and Shizuka couldn't help but to smile at his attempts at small talk. To Shizuka it was the cutest thing she had ever witnessed but she kept her laughter at bay. Knowing it would insult him.

"You've been avoiding me lately."Sesshomaru stated blankly choosing to get to the point of all their stress. Shizuka tensed up at his words not expecting him to be so open with his observation. Biting her bottom lip Shizuka chose to be truthful in her words as well. Deciding it would be best to clear the air now rather than later. "I was in the middle of figuring this out."Shizuka spoke referring to the steamy yet very unhealthy relationship the two share. But what Sesshomaru said next shocked Shizuka to the very core. "As have I and I've come up with a solution." Sesshomaru informed her before reaching out to the beautiful woman before him.

Shizuka remained still,Abit confused by the sudden gentleness that seemed to radiate from the Daiyokai. He was usually so calm and demanding yet in public. But now he dared to reveal a twing of weakness to Shizuka and Shizuka only. Closing her eyes Shizuka allowed the large warm hand the caress her cheek before slowly being drawn even closer to the handsome demon. With a single arm firmly wrapped​ around Shizuka's waist. Causing a sudden skip in Shizuka's own racing heart,she was with him. So close she could smell his musk which only seemed to fill her head with a thick haze. But that was not what stunned her the most. Oh no it was the words that Sesshomaru whispered next into her ear. Words that caught her off guard and almost made her knees weak. "Be Mine." Those words coerced through Shizuka's entire being. While the sound of those words leaving Sesshomaru's lips only seemed to draw her in even more. "Be Mine" these words were so simple yet filled with so much power. But also with danger.

Shizuka peered into the handsome amber eyes of Sesshomaru almost unable to speak before him. She knew her answer,infact she had known all along but could she afford to be selfish? Would Shizuka give into her temptations or would she continue to live as a Celestial entity? For her future and the future of those who needed her. But which would she choose? A future of eternal beauty and life? Or would she choose the life she's always wanted? A life with happiness,love and freedom?