Of Moon Descent

While elsewhere on the Moon,where its kingdom which once flourished due to the benevolence of the people,who grace the moon with their presence. They are people as are the humans of earth down below. These were people yes,beings that have been blessed. Born into immortal lives that have been bestowed upon them. Indeed these were people,but they were no mere humans. No these were godly beings. Celestials. Beings who's lives have been drastically extended due to their special linage. Beings like Shizuka continued to roam the moon. Waiting for the constant prayers of the people of earth. Knowing all too well that their very belief in them is what continues their existence. It was strange that such powerful beings as the Celestials could be easily eradicated by the failure of belief from the mortals below. It appeared that mortals had quite abit of sway in their lives.

Countless of Celestials lived in peace on the holy moon,within the confines of the castle. A castle littered in gold and ever reflecting glass. Glass so lovely that if you peered too deeply you could feel your very soul being divided. It was no ordinary glass. No. This glass was specifically made by the Celestials themselves. Forged into mirrors which enable them to peer into the very souls of mortals. Deeming them worthy of salvation. Or oblivion. Within this beautiful translucent castle,walking its long glass corridors was a handsome man. Wearing long flowing white and azure blue robes,the man continued to walk. Quickening his pace as the sight of his destination came into view. Walking barefoot on the glass floor,the man took a deep breathe before opening a pair of large double doors. As the doors slowly crept open the man set his eyes on a woman who's beauty was beyond compare. It was true all Celestials were blessed by beauty. But there was something about her. About the woman who sat before him. He knew she was well aware of her beauty but she never let it get to her head.

The breathtaking woman sat on a gold and white stoned throne. Her skin was white as winters first snow, her face seems to be hand chiseled by the gods into such a delicate heart shape. The woman's lovely azure hued eyes landed on the man,who immediately bowed before her. After all she was the "Queen of Celestials" rumored to be the first of them ever created. And of course the most beautiful of them all. The woman's long flowing raven hair fell down her sides in graceful rolls,stopping at her very feet. She flashed the young man a warm smile before bidding him of course to speak.

The man struggled with his words,feeling if he misspoke surely he would be punished. Not by the queen,but by someone else with equal power of him. Her own daughter. Princess Shinimi. Already the man could feel the penetrating gazes of her many followers upon him. He knew he shouldn't speak knowing all too well this would be his last moment in the presence of the queen. But she had to know,she had to know what he had recently discovered. Something that she had been hopeful for sometime now. News of her youngest daughter,Shizuka. "Your highness,I've discovered a new source of divine aura on earth. I believe it belongs to Lady Shizuka." As soon as those words left his lips,the queen rose to her feet. A smile of utter joy appeared on her lips as she praised the Gods themselves for the glorious news. She as alive. Her sweet daughter was alive. " We must bring her home,how I miss her." The queen whispered bringing her hands to her chest in a silent prayer. The young man nodded before being ordered to alert the others. Their Princess would be returning.

But as the young man left the happy queen in her throne room,he was immediately confronted by the person he feared the most. Princess Shinimi. She slowly emerged from the shadows,dressed in fine long flowing dark purple and white robes. She was indeed a beauty like her mother and younger sister. But she was like a rose with thorns. If you dared to pick her,you would bleed. And die due to her evil influence. " So she's alive,what a pity." Princess Shinimi began before stepping from the shadows wearing an evident grin on her lips. The man before her flinched as her blood Crimson eyes seems to look through him,to his very soul. Burning him. "Where is she,our sweet innocent little pest" Lady Naomi spat towards the man who wanted so desperately to run and hide. But he knew he couldn't. Because she would find him,and end him without even batting an eyelash. "S-She's undetectable." The man mutters before being forced against the wall by Shinimi's very gaze. "It's not polite,to lie to your Princess. And now... You shall pay for your foolishness." She stated before revealing a glass mirror in her hands,she then allowed it's very glass which seemed to shine every so vibrantly.

Fearful for his life,the man ran as fast as his feet could carry him. But it mattered not to Lady Naomi. She would find her younger sister once more,and end her pitiful life. Once and for all.