Court of Assistance

Returning to the Villa,Shizuka now called home. Sesshomaru and the soon to be mother began preparations for the birth. Sesshomaru;thanks to the information given to them by the "Mother of Celestials" was well aware of the sudden burst of power would attract any demons in the vicinity. Which meant Sesshomaru needed to up the villas defenses. Taking the "Mother of Celestials advice, upon their immediate return to the "Realm of Man". Sesshomaru began the vast preparation for Shizuka's birth. Going as far as calling the Western Lands most well known priests and priestesses. In hopes they would aid him. In truth the "Great Dog Demon" was not too certain that humans who's soul purpose was to eliminate beings such as he would help them. But of course his beloved Shizuka had a plan. A plan that she was sure would convince the holy men and women to aid them. Calling the group of sanctioned humans to his villa, Sesshomaru allowed the humans to enter his domain. Each of the men ans women fully prepared for battle. Wielding weapons such as staffs,bows and arrows, to even naginatas. Each weapon blessed by the Gods above, and more than enough to end Sesshomaru where he stood.

Yet Sesshomaru was not afraid, nor was he hiding any pent of fears for these humans. No. For the only thing Sesshomaru feared now was losing Shizuka and their children. Death meant nothing to him as long as he could secure Shizuka's safety. That was enough for him. Taking a deep breath Sesshomaru peered out towards the many humans in his home. Their eyes burning into his own, almost as if they were expecting this to be nothing but a trap. But it was far from it. Choosing his words wisely Sesshomaru greeted the humans, thanking them for braving the journey to his lands. Knowing that the few before him were infact the bravest of them all. For many priests upon his request immediately rejected his offer. And either cowered in fear before Sesshomaru or tried to end his existence to no avail. "You are all here to heed my request. I assure you there is no trickery to what I have to say." Sesshomaru began only to be interrupted by an elderly priest.

The man was quite aged with salt and pepper hair,and long beard to match. Yet one could nkt judge the man by his appearance, for Sesshomaru was quite sure this man had seen quite abit in his time. And had every right to question Sesshomaru. "Lies I tell you! I've seen yokai such as you! Bringing all us together before just to kill us where we stand! Well your not fooling me I tell ya! I will strike you down before you get a chance!" The old priest ranted catching the attention of at least 10 fellow priests and priestesses who mumbled under their breathes to one under. Each mkre indecisive than the next about being in the Western Lands. After all the Western Lands were home to the most ferocious yokai imaginable. And above all the lands were ruled by a rumored power hungry yokai. That of course was none other than Sesshomaru himself. Sensing that he was losing this verbal war Sesshomaru spoke once more to reassure the old man and others that all was well here within these walls.

"Maybe this is a trap like the old man said." "Have I been so blind?" " We could be standing on our own graves as we speak!" The banter continued to grow as did the uneasiness in the air, for Sesshomaru felt it. The sudden spark in the air as each individual human began to call upon their spiritual powers. The air itself became so coated with their power Sesshomaru struggled to stand. Gripping onto his throne in hopes to balance himself Sesshomaru beckoned the humans once more to reconsider his words. "I implore you, I mean no harm to you. All I wish is for your assistance." "Why would we help a yokai? Being of distruction who have tormented our lands for generations?" "All you want is to kill us for our power!" Gritting his teeth Sesshomaru shook his head knowing he could not get through to these stubborn humans. He had hoped he would not have to ask Shizuka for her assistance but it appeared it was necessary.

"He speaks the truth." A familar voice stated, shocking all in the room. Even Sesshoamru himself who couldnt help but to allow a small smile to form on his lips. For he knew this voice, as it was as gentle as the wind brushing through the trees. A voice that always seemed to put him at ease no matter the issue and this was no different. On guard the humans called out to the voice demanding the wielder to come out in the open. And the voice could not deny them. With a warm smile a burst of wind filled the air. Flowing through the entire room and seeming to almost cradle Sesshomaru and even the humans in its gentle embrace. " I am the reason that you were all called here tonight." The voice began as next to Sesshomaru the wind seemed to collect about. Twisting and turning before slowly taking the form of none other than Shizuka herself. Her skin still as pale as winters first snow, and her dull emerald eyes which flew open immediately as soon as her body finished forming. The wind gentle tossed her beautiful long raven locks about as Shizuka shyly tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear for good measure.

Unable to take their eyes off the Goddess before them a single priestess opened her mouth to speak. Her mouth dry as a desert as she struggled with her words "W-What are you?" She questioned as Shizuka released a light giggle that was music to all who heard it. With those words Shizuka slowly began to rise from the ground, her celestial aura spreading through the entire room shocking all those who remained. " I am a Celestial Maiden, and I am in need of your assistance. All of you." Shizuka corrected as one by one each human bowed their heads before Shizuka declaring their undying loyalty to their wishes made flesh. For to them to have a heavenly body stand before them was infact a gift from the Gods. A gift they could not nor refused to deny. " We hear and obey your wishes, Goddess." The humans declared as Shizuka smiled warmly towards them, thanking them for their services. Shizuka then turned towards Sesshomaru whom had slowly began to recover from the sudden burst of spiritual power. Willing herself to him, Shizuka's small hands wrapped around Sesshomaru's neck. All thw while her swollen stomach continued to grow more and moew by each passing day. Sesshomaru knew it would not be long now. Their children would soon be brought into this world by the upmost protection from all sides. Light and Dark.