Inner Battle

"Don't force my hand Hisuri." Souma warned his sister who eyed him silently. Observing the way Souma moved. How his right foot would pivot to the left when readying to strike. She knew his fighting style down to the t. There was nothing Souma could do that she was not readily prepared for. Hisuri knew this. Naraku and even Shinimi. For she was the one who was pulling the Maiden's strings. Forcing her into combat against those she loved. Hisuri opened her mouth to speak, the muscles in her jaw feeling slow, abnormal. Foreign objects that Hisuri knew was part of her body. And yet she had little to no control. Gritting her teeth Hisuri began to form words. Her voice trembling as she finally choked out. "Beware of the Spider-!" Hisuri's body wrenching upward at a horrible angle, her bones cracking repeatedly. Their horrid snaps echoing in the air, accompanied by Hisuri's shrill cries of pain.

Dropping her katana, Hisuri began to claw at her body rabidly. Her cries continuing as the scared maiden tried to pull out whatever it was in her body. Causing her to do such heinous acts to her loved ones. Stumbling to her knees, the loud cracking continued. Sesshomaru lowering his gaze to the ground in silence. Cursing his inability to protect his family. The pain in Hisuri's voice forever etched into Sesshomaru's mind. As he vowed silently to stop this "Spider." Someone he and Inuyasha knew all too well. Naraku.

His vile smirk visible in their minds, all the while behind the curtain. Pulling the strings on Hisuri as if she were a mere puppet. Forcing her to grovel at the ground, cry out for mercy. Begging her brother,father, mother, someone to stop her. To stop this bottomless pit she felt she was in. Falling into its dark depths, all the while spider webs wrapped themselves around Hisuri's mind. Her body flinching as the webs increased their hold on her being, while slowly from the darkness emerged Shinimi.

Her smile sickening to Hisuri as she spat at her aunt's feet. A smirk appearing on those lips of hers. "Your high spirited till the end,monster." Shinimi mocked, her ruby orbs holding Hisuri's gaze. Smothering her. The inability to breathe scaring Hisuri as shr struggled to look away from the fallen Celestial. One who mimicked her mother so much and yet was completely different. Rancid. Poison to the core. As Hisuri could never picture a woman such as this living in the Celestial Realm.

Surrounded by endless beauty, tranquility, eternal life and yet still....she defected. Falling into the clutches of darkness and blood. Which forever drowned Shinimi's still heart. Creating the ruthless and selfish creature which stood before Hisuri. Dressed in a low cut crimson yukata which fell just above her knees, and flailed out behind Shinimi. Appearing as if the gown itself were alive. Yet on the back of the yukata where Shinimi's back was exposed lay a large collection of scars which formed a spider on her back. The very mark that Hisuri had hoped she had warned her family in time for. Before all they knew was lost to the flames of yokai. "Give into me, and all the rage inside of you." Shinimi began as she cupped Hisuri's chin in her grasp. Forcing the emerald eyed woman to fall into her bewitching gaze.

"Fall into yourself, drown in the blood that is your yokai half. Give into the violence, the urge to spill blood wherever you walk." Shinimi chimed. Her voice a mix of both allure and darkness. Triggering something within Hisuri that caused her to bite the inside of her cheek until it bled. Spitting the crimson and amber colored liquid at the feet of Shinimi. "I wont! I won't fall and become like you!" Hisuri hissed, anger flickering in her green eyes which began to fade into their deep gold hue to Shinimi's delight. "Like it or not, you and i are very much the same." Shinimi informed, releasing Hisuri's chin. The fallen Celestial stepped back, beginning to sit on nothing.

But Hisuri soon witnessed spider webs, cooking around one another violently. Weaving together to form a throne made from the material. A smirk evident on Shinimi's face she took a seat upon the throne. Her legs crossed as she witnessed Hisuri's struggle. Pulling at the spider webs, seeking freedom but to no avail. Her wrists, and ankles becoming quite red and swollen due to her struggle. The webs digging deeper into Hisuri's body causing her to release a shrill cry into the air. Blinking back tears,Hisuri quietly wallowed in her own self pity. The darkness seeming more friendly. Eager to surround her fragile heart. Noticing this Shinimi smiled, her plan of finally one upping Shizuka. And killing her now becoming more than a fool's dream. It could happen. And it would.

Quietly Shinimi watched as Hisuri's once hopefully gaze seemed to lose it focus. Her gaze no devoid of any emotion, as the darkness began to devour her both body and soul bit by bit. "That's right."Shinimi cooed while outside Hisuri's fragile mind,Prince Souma kept his sister at bay with great difficulty. His crimson yukata,slashed nearly to ribbons. The fabric hanging off his right shoulder loosely. All the while Souma grip on his katana forever wavered. The young man unwilling to harm his sister no matter the circumstances. "Hisuri please!" Souma beckoned.

Noticing the sudden spike in crimson demonic aura which rippled off Hisuri in giant waves. It left an unsettling feeling within Souma, for the first time since his birth Souma felt truly alone. His connection with his little sister wavering due to the yokai's influence. "Damnit Hisuri!" Souma's voice cracked as he stared into Hisuri's dull emerald orbs. Watching as silent tears began to spew from her eyes. She was still there. And most of all she did not want this.

Souma turned his gaze to the shadows of the dark forest beyond their protective wall. Closing his eyes the young man began to seek out unfamiliar aura in the area. His piercing amber gaze darting back and fourth crossing the paths of hundreds of lesser yokai which mattered not to Souma. Until suddenly he had found what he was looking for. Further west away from the battlefield, was a strange barrier. And within it, controlling the actions of Hisuri was none other than Shinimi. Guarded by none other than Kagura who grudgingly agreed to help. Not that she had any say in this. She would forever be a slave to Naraku, and yet Kagura held hope that perhaps someday she would be free. For abit Kagura believed it would be Hisuri who would end Naraku and free her from the horrid confinement. But as things appeared with Hisuri under the thrall of Shinimi and Naraku. Kagura had lost hope.

But Souma did not. Opening his amber orbs, Souma called out to his father and uncle. Alerting the two that he sensed the aura controlling Hisuri nearby. "I will go." Sesshomaru proclaimed, rising to his feet just to be stopped by Inuyasha. Claiming he was an idiot for going after this yokai alone. "You idiot! You can't take anything down with that wound of yours!" Inuyasha combated. Noticing the fairly large gash across Sesshomaru's chest. Ripping apart his chest armor, leaving 5 large claws marks which spread across his chest. Stopping just below Sesshomaru's jugular. The wound continuing to pool crimson which landed at Sesshomaru's feet.

"I don't care! She's my daughter!" Sesshomaru spat truly not caring of his own injuries. "Mother would." Souma whispered his words causing Sesshomaru to grow silent. He had never forgotten his beloved but knew she too loved their children. And wished nothing but their wellbeing. "I will return to our family. You have my word." Sesshomaru said as he placed a strong hand on Souma's shoulder. Giving it a gentle reassuring squeeze.

"Ill go with him." Inuyasha informed, slowly rising to his feet. The wound on his chest now beginning to finally mend. " I dont need your help." "Well too bad cause ya got it." The two yokai brothers arguing among one another. An annoyed expression on Souma's face but also quite pleased. As the young man was not use to seeing hia father lose his cool. It was quite refreshing.

Sighing slightly in annoyance, Sesshomaru grudgingly accepted Inuyasha's help. The two white haired yokai taking off in the direction Souma ordered. While Souma himself dealt with Hisuri, who's body trembled under immense pressure. Souma quietly waited as Hisuri attacked Souma with a vengeance. Her blades seeming to disappear in a blur of silver. Their metal clashing against one another repeatedly. Sweat forming on Souma's brow as the skilled warrior parried Hisuri blow for blow.

Their gaze meeting one another though Hisuri continued to attack. Her tears never ceasing as her own battle of minds continued to ensue. But would Hisuri be saved in time?