The Wind Demoness & The Sickle

Dedicated to Rosie9767

Narrowing her gaze towards the battle ready boy, whom effortlessly tossed his chained sickle with deadly percision at Hisuri. Who side stepped to the right, the blade of his sickle narrowly missing Hisuri. Releasing a low pent of growl Hisuri launched an attack. Darting left and right as she ran towards the boy. He stepped back abit, regaining his balance the boy pivoted on his right foot. Using his sickle to bound into the air, landing behind the stunned Hisuri. Who turned Immediately, her fangs barred as she clawed at the lad. The boy defended himself, using his sickle in chain as a makeshift shield. And yet he was not untouchable. As Hisuri noticed multiple cuts on his face, arms and body due to her rash attack. But it wasn't enough. This boy had infact been trained well. He showed no fear of death nor cared for his own safety. It was almost as if Hisuri were fighting a puppet.

Biting his bottom lip, the boy whistled quite loudly. Alarming both Hisuri and Narize. Who had become irritated at the boy. Narize appeared behind the calm boy, forcing the lad to the ground. His face burried in the earth below. "What was that just now?" Narize hissed, anger amd concern evident in her voice. Her fingers tangled in the lad's dark locks as he grumbled in the earth. "Sounded like a signal, he may have allies waiting to ambush us."Hisuri informed, now regaining abit control over her more darker tendencies. "Then we can use the boy, surely they won't attack their own." Narize reasoned before a sudden gust of wind barreled towards the three of them.

The wind very unnatural as it ripped through the air, with the intent of ending them. Grabbing onto the boy by the shoulder,Hisuri quickly bound out of the way. Her grip on the boy tight, as the two landed a few feet away from the wind. Which destroyed nearby greenery instead of them. Scarring the earth. "Well I take that back." Narize mumbled as she stood beside Hisuri, who held onto the boy's wrists. Restricting any further attack from him and that sickle of his. "Mistress, you saved him?" Narize questioned as Hisuri sighed knowing she should not have saved the boy. But that was the problem. He was just a boy maybe a few years older than her sister Rin.

Hisuri couldn't allow death to come to him. "I know it wasnt the wise choice, but I do not regret it." Hisuri stated proudly before another twister of wind came at them. Tensing up slightly, the boy suddenly twisted his body. Releasing himself from Hisuri's grip, he kicked Hisuri square in the face. Catching her off guard, Hisuri groaned. Holding onto her bloody nose before the boy seemed to retreat into the twister itself. Alarming Narize even more who knelt before Hisuri. Remaining on guard as the twister died down to a mere breeze, revealing not only the boy but a woman.

She stood beside the quiet boy, a lovely fan in her grip. Her ruby orbs boring into Narize's as the woman spoke to the boy. "You've gotten sloppy Kohaku." The mention of his name stirring something within the lad, and yet he remained silent. This seemed to annoy the woman as she extended her fan. A grin evident on her lips. "I guess it doesn't matter. Its all according to the plan!" She bellowed as wind erupted from her fan twisting and turning around one another. Taking the form of wind blades which soared through the air aiming directing at Hisuri. She was their target.

Realizing this Narize growled, opening her mouth allowing crimson flames to spill from her lips. Creating a brief wall of flames before them, blocking the woman's attack for a moment. " My Lady, your their target." Narize informed her mistress who slowly rose to her feet. Wiping away the blood from her nose she nodded stating she was well aware. As she could smell the familiar stench of Shinimi all on them. "This was planned, but lets not let this go their way." She advised as the crimson cover Narize had created finally crumbled. Allowing the wind bearing woman and the boy called Kohaku to gaze at the two.

"Mm, your a tough one arent you?" The woman mused as Hisuri glared at the woman. Her emerald orbs fading into a brilliant amber hue. "You have no idea." She hissed as Hisuri bound into the air, digging her claws into her own flesh. Ripping the delicate skin with ease, while allowing her glowing amber blood to coat her fingers. "Blades of Blood!" Hisuri shouted, her voice a mixture of human and beast as her blood took the shape of daggars. Glistening in gold as they rained down upon the woman. While behind them Narize created a wave of flames which threatened to crash into the calm woman who stood.

"Idiots." The woman commented as with a whip of her fan, a large gust of wind took shape. Stopping both Hisuri and Narize's attack with ease. While Kohaku seemed to be absent from sight. Hidden in the brush nearby. Waiting for his chance to strike. As the tainted glow of the dark Shikon Jewel Shard,burned brightly in the boy's grip. Mimicking his own shard in his neck which stopped the lad from dying. Gripping onto the shard tightly,Kohaku continued to wait.

Watching as Hisuri effortlessly dodged the Demoness's wind attack. All the while laughing gleefully at the chance to finally have some fun. "Come at me!" The Demoness mused with a smirk as Hisuri charged towards the demon. Fangs and claws barred for all to see. As the dangerous crimson aura rippled around Hisuri. Kohaku stared in awe at the sight, feeling the effects of the massive aura. Forcing Kohaku himself to struggle not to run. Fear breaking through the surface of his mind control just abit. Just enough to strike fear in the once calm lad.

Yet even so the boy remained in place, fearing the yokai he served more than this aura. Soon Hisuri was face to face with the Demoness whom was roughly pummeled by Hisuri's might. Her claws tearing through the fabric of her kimono and flesh. Leaving the once cocky female yokai in disarray. Her red gaze turned to the glowing orbs of Hisuri, who slowly drew a katana off her person. Allowing its cold steel to press against the yokai's dainty neck. "You were sent by Shinimi werent you?"Hisuri questioned as the yokai smirked answering her question with a bold statement. "Wouldn't you like to know." As the blade drew abit of blood from her jugular causing her to gasp.

"Very well then, ill leave your corpse behind for her to find." Hisuri spat as she began to drag her katana across the yokai's neck. Ending her life swiftly, but Hisuri was interrupted by the sudden appearance of Kohaku behind her. His stance low to the ground as he jumped onto Hisuri's back, slicing at her flesh with his sickle. While unknowingly to Hisuri and even Narize. Kohaku had implanted the tainted Shikon Jewel Shard within Hisuri's neck. Hissing lowly Hisuri threw Kohaku off her person, while Kohaku himself quickly recovered. Retreating with his yokai companion who smirked at thwir job well done. Before plucking a feather from her hair which grew massively in size, allowing the both of them to ride on the large feather out of harms way.

Hisuri glared at the two enemies, watching as the two of them disappeared out of sight. Leaving Hisuri and Narize to nurse their wounds. Unaware of the terrible evil that was soon to come from the skirmish.