Onward

With the reassuring words of her parents echoing through her very being,Hisuri immediately began to prepare for the journey ahead. With the thought of finally being able to explore the vast world outside these walls, Hisuri could barely control her excitement. You could say exploring was a dream of the young Hisuri. She wished to show the world who she was, that she was not just a pretty face. That she was not just the daughter of Sesshomaru. Hisuri wanted to make a name for herself. A name that would sound throughout the world for centuries to come. And now was her chance to do that, to pave the path in her life that she saw fit. A wide smile lay sprawled across Hisuri's lips as she grabbed a nearby handsac, all the while loading the sac with equipment and goods that Hisuri believed would be necessary for a successful journey. Tying the sac tightly and throwing it over her right shoulder, Hisuri turned her back on her bed. Taking in a deep breathe as she blew out the candles as a blanket of still darkness draped across her room.

If this mission was unsuccessful Hisuri knew this could be the last time she would ever be in this safe haven of hers. Home. Where her mother, father and siblings lived in peace. Her mother, beautiful Shizuka. Shizuka whom coule be caught stealing romantic gestures from Sesshomaru. And Sesshomaru the well known cold hearted Daiyokai could be seen in a new light when around his mate. Sesshomaru's amber gaze would soften noticeably when around Shizuka. He would be seen sweeping Shizuka in his arms all the while nuzzling his face into the crook of Shizuka's neck causing her to release light giggles into the air.

Hisuri could recall many moments with her father, who's tall figure would loom over her once small one when she was younger. To her he always seemed like a gentle giant who's large hands would pat Hisuri's short raven locks, ruffling her hair a bit. Which would make the younger Hisuri laugh knowing her father would now more than likely play with her. And then there was her elder brother Souma. Who's brillant amber eyes mimicked their father's so much it was uncanny.

Souma was always a very protective big brother. Infact he and Rin, their older sister would always seem to play the protective sibling as well to Hisuri.

Something that at times would annoy Hisuri but now she seemed to treasure those times more than anything. With a smile on her face Hisuri waltzed through the still villa. For even the servants were still sleeping, Hisuri fully intended to leave before the sunrise. She wished for this moment of leaving on her journey to be symbolic for herself.

Quietly Hisuri continued her walk down the walkway, before finally being greeted by the gentle warmth of the sun which was ever so slowly beginning to peak over the mountains in the distance. Smiling at the warmth Hisuri excitedly ran towards the gate at the edge of the garden she always explored. But now things were different. Now she was able to come to the very edge of her once small world. Coming into contact with the vast fortress Sesshomaru had constructed. A fortress so vast that it's stone and wood walls wrapped around Sesshomaru's private land with ease. Keeping any invaders at bay, and keeping those Sesshomaru held dear safe within.

Yet here Hisuri stood at the very edge of the world she always knew ready to embrace the untouched land she craved for. Reaching out Hisuri gripped onto the handle of the fortress gate preparing to open the gate, yet Hisuri was stopped by the sudden sense that someone was near. With her blood beginning to pump furiously through her veins, keeping Hisuri on high alert. The skilled Hisuri gripped onto the hilt of one of her o tanto blades. Its wooden hilt simple but comforting in her tight grip, as Hisuri then hunched over the ground. Spreading her legs abit all the while her brilliant emerald gaze darted back and fourth. Surveying the area for the source of the intrusion. It was then that Hisuri's advanced sight began to kick in. That gold blood she was blessed with surging through her entire being. Allowing Hisuri to become even more intuned her own body and power.

Her body feeling almost not even her own, as each movement seemed foreign....stronger...more rash than Hisuri's movements ever truly were. Before Hisuri had begun to charge towards the source of power but Hisuri immediately calmed the moment her eyes landed on the tall and comforting gaze of Souma. Whom held onto Rin's hand, who seemed to had been crying as of recent. As her eyes were red and puffy. Upon seeing her siblings the powerful blood coursing through her veins ceased its turrent flow. Allowing a wave of calmness to envelope Hisuri, releasing her grip on her weapon. Hisuri stood before her brother, his amber gaze hard upon her.

All the while young Rin hiccuped loudly causing Souma to soothe their sister by cradling her small form in his warm eyes. It was then that Souma spoke to Hisuri his words to the point and held no ill will behind them. But in those words Hisuri could sense an emotion within them. Hurt. Wiping away the many tears his smaller yet elder sister made, Souma stepped closer to Hisuri all the while consoling the sobbing Rin. "Did you think you could leave without saying goodbye?" Souma questioned as Rin peered towards her sister. Tears overflowing as Rin reached her small hands out to Hisuri.

Unable to say no to her siblings, Hisuri quickly wrapped her arms around the two. Allowing Rin to shed tears as she sniffles"H-How could you go without saying goodbye?" Rin piped as Hisuri tenderly kissed Rin's cheek stating "I didn't say goodbye because this isn't." Hisuri began with a warm smile so bright it seemed to dry Rin's remaining tears. Kneeling before Rin and Souma, Hisuri held up her pinky out toward Rin. Giving the small child a symbol for a promise. "So instead of saying goodbye I promise you ill come back home. And when I do-" Hisuri began as Rin interrupted her happy go lucky attitude quickly returning.

"We'll play hide and seek, and tag too!" Rin squeaked as Hisuri giggled before nodding "That's right for as long as you want." She promised as Rin nodded before hugging Hisuri as tightly as possible. "Then hurry back." Rin whispered with a smile as Hisuri nodded towards her sister bedore turning her gaze towards Souma who nodded towards her. "You heard her, better come back safe." Souma commented trying his best to keep his strong big brother mask on. But Hisuri knew, she knew deep down her brother cared. He was merely trying to be the strong warrior he strove to be. Releasing Rin, Hisuri stood tall before her brother. A confident grin etched across her lips. "Oh you know I will." Hisuri breathed as Souma couldnt help but to crack a grin at his sister.

As in the distance the brilliant rays of the sunrise swept across the land. Allowing its gentle warm rays to breathe life into the earth. Turning towards the gates once again, Hisuri watched as the gates slowly began to creak open. As of now the many soldiers and servants had awakened and began to their morning duties. Now greeted by the worn path which led to lands Hisuri had never ventured in, she took a step towards the new greenery. Her back facing her home and family as the gates immediately closed behind her. Keeping those Hisuri cared for safe until her return. And just as she promised Rin and Souma. Hisuri would return triumphant, this she swore.