Hisuri and The Dragoness

After hours of climbing the side of the massive mountainside. Hisuri's nails digging into the soil,causing the very earth the nearly crumble under her touch. Not use to the aura which seemed to swirl around the entire mountain. Encasing its peaks in a dense fog, where thunder and lightning rained down upon those who dared to brave the storm. Someone like Hisuri. The young woman continued her climb, her destination never wavering as Hisuri soon made her way to the top of the mountain. Now realizing that something in fact very terrible had happened there. For the once luxarious shrine painted in lovely hues of crimson which had been tainted. Covered in a deep red, belonging to many followers. Their bodies scattered across the terrain. Many with their hands extended towards the temple doors. Almost as if in their final moments, these poor souls still had hope. Still believed that their Dragon God would deliver them from their pain. And yet here they remained. Many bodies scorched beyond recognition. Their scent of burning flesh invading Hisuri's nose, causing her to gagg at the smell. Knowing that her mother had warned her of how dangerous the Dragon God and his followers were. But to do something like this, to murder his own followers. Something was definitely wrong.

Sucking in a shallow breathe Hisuri dared to approach the temple. Where from deep within Hisuri could sense a strange aura, the type unknown to Hisuri. As it was not entirely demonic nor pure. It intrigued Hisuri more than anything. To feel such am aura coming from someone other than herself or her brother was quite fascinating. Hisuri was not afraid, she was well prepared for what she could face. Bearing her many blades hidden on her person,Hisuri overall wished for a peaceful agreement with the person.

But just by the sudden spike of aura which seemed to rapidly spew from the temple. Already Hisuri could tell this person was beyond talking. So much infact the the person began to move. Now waltzing towards the temple doors. Caustiosuly Hisuri backed away from the doors,her fingers gripping onto her tanto blade secured to her back. The temple doors bursting open from the hinges, a dangerous wind whipping around the area. Blinding Hisuri temporarily as the source of the aura made her appearance.

Stepping from the confines of the temple, the vile wind whipping around the being was in fact a woman.

She was a fairly tall woman, at least 6 ft in height. Bearing fair skin, and the unruly snow white locks her kind bore which fell down her sides in wild eaves down to her lower back. While upon her head stood two horns, one a lot smaller than the other almost resembling the horns of a deer dyed crimson. The woman retained the trademark eyes give only to a true Dragon God. For her eyes were a dark amber, slitted while where the white of her eyes should be instead they were black.

The woman

also wore a fairly interesting kimono. For the kimono she wore was both black and red. Split in half, all the while the rest of the kimono unfurled at her bare feet. Her kimono was also embelished in gold, which gleamed in the sun. H

isuri stared at the dazzling being before her, now fully realizing the strange aura which surrounded the woman. For the woman bore the spirit and aura of a ferocious dragon. The trademark crimson aura rippling around the young Dragoness in waves. Momentarily forcing the young Hisuri to her knees, not expecting such a force. And yet there was more. For deep within the flurry of crimson which radiated from the Dragoness, was a hint of darkness. Small yes, but even the smallest hint of darkness could taint the purest of souls. And the Dragoness was no different.

For she turned her dark amber orbs towards Hisuri. A now deranged look on her face, as in the blink of an eye. The Dragoness was now airborne, lounging towards the unsuspecting Hisuri. Her fangs and claws now bared as the Dragoness screamed "You dare show your face here again demon woman!" She hissed, her claws now clashing with the metal of Hisuri's o tanto blade. Sparks flying due to their impact, the Dragoness roared sending a sudden shockwave of wind her way. Numbing Hisuri's very senses, causing the young woman to slump to her knees. Her ears ringing at the sudden noise, all the while the Dragoness slowly approached. A displeased look on her face as she spat curses at Hisuri. "Filthy yokai! Ill end your pitiful existence here and now." She stated before standing a mere few feet from the stunned Hisuri.

Whom struggled just to sit up, her right hand reaching out for the trusty blade. Using it to prop herself up, now able to stand. Hisuri bit the inside of her cheek until it bled. Spitting her gold blood onto the ground, alarming the Dragoness who charged once more. Hisuri then swiftly dipped her blade into her own blood. Coating the blade completely as before mere impact of the Dragoness. Hisuri plunged ger blade into the ground, creating a sudden burst of divine energy. Which began to spew from the earth in a silver glow, all the while wrapping its holy light around Hisuri in a protective manner. Stopping the young Dragoness in her tracks. Her eyes wide in awe towards the sight before her, as Hisuri's eyes had now taken a luminescent glow matching that of the silver flames which surrounded its master.

Such flames of deadly beauty, ones that outranked even a Dragon's fire. "I'm not your enemy. But if you seek a battle I will give it to you." Hisuri stated with a confident smirk. The rush of her divine blood pumping through her body, giving her that sense of strength she had craved.  The young Dragoness stood her ground,before nodding towards the glowing Hisuri. Prepared to battle the woman to test not only Hisuri but her own firepower.