Coming home

Lauren’s POV

I can’t believe my dad is making me do this. The fame has not gotten to my head, I am still the same person I was before. He has just read too many of those gossip magazines that keep saying bad things about me and I can honestly say half of them are not true. I know what about the other half? Well they all come with good explanations but its just really hard to explain what exactly happened but its not like the press lets me explain anyways. Now I have to come how and have a normal life. How can I have a normal life when people are going to be staring and me and pretending to be my friend. Worst of all now I have to actually spend time with my stepmother and stepsister. If you couldn’t tell I don’t like them. I know that lady married my dad just for the money. No one can be as happy and peppy as she is except her daughter. They act sweet but I know its just an act but I won’t fall for it like my dad did.

I look at the house in front of me and take a deep breath before knocking on the door. I know I should have a key to my own house but its not like I come here often. I just can’t stand being in the same house as them. I only come on holidays when I have no excuse not to come. Although I do miss my dad and its been awhile since I last saw him. The door was slowly opened, to reveal my step mom, Patty Hernandez.

“Hi, Lauren it’s nice to finally have you home.” She said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

“Ally come down stairs.” She shouted. I heard footsteps coming from upstairs and I saw Ally coming down the stairs.

“Hi.” Was all she said before running back up the stairs.

“Ally Brooke! Come down stairs this instant and say a proper hello.” Patty yelled. Ally lumbered down the stairs and I heard laughing coming from the top. Ally send a glare up the stairs but I can’t see exactly who it is.

“Camila you too.” She added.  I heard Ally laugh as another girl followed her.

Camila’s POV

I went downstair and I was faced with Lauren Jauregui. Wow, I knew she was pretty  but I didn’t know she was this beautiful.

“Hi.” I said with a smile.

“Hey.” She said. Wow I thought her voice was supposed to be husky and deep like her singing voice. I never really wanted to tell Ally this but I’m actually a big fan. Not really of her personally but of her music, well her first album, other than that is all bad. I was broken from thought when spoke again.

“I’m going to my room.” She said, grabbing her luggage.

“Do you need help sweety.” Mama H asked.

“No.” She answered coldly, before going up the stairs.

“See it wasn’t that bad.” I say.

“That’s because she just got here, just you wait.”

“Allyson don’t speak like that about your sister.”

“Stepsister.” Ally corrects

“Just go to your room.”  We ran up the stairs to Ally’s room. I know shes going to be upset again so I start thinking of ways to cheer her up.

“What do you want to do?” Ally asks me.

“I got it.”

Lauren’s POV

I went to my room and it seemed the same as last time. I hadn’t been here in half a year, and it was like I had left it. I layed in bed not wanting to see anyone of the people outside, except maybe the girl. I wonder who she was?

“Allyson stop it!” I heard from outside my room.

“No Camila, just admit it.” I sighed before going to the door.

“Can you two shut up.” I yelled. I wasn’t in a good mood and they weren’t helping me.

“Told you.” I heard Ally say. Told her what? I decided to call my best friend Normani. Normani is the only friend that I knew wanted to be friends with me and not my fame. She was the person I could trust and I hadn’t talked to her in a couple says. She lives here in Miami and I wanted to see her as soon as possible.

“Hello?” Normani answered.

“Normani come over.” I say in a whiny voice.

“Got it coming soon.” She said and hanged up. I layed back in my bed till the bell rings five minutes later. I go downstairs and open the door.

“Lauren!” She screamed before engulfing me in a hug.

“I missed you Mani.” I say. I drag her to my room and close the door.

“How is it home?” She asked sitting on my bed.

“I’ve been here for less than an hour and I hate it.” I tell her.

“Why?”

“You know why.”

“Give them a chance Lauren, I’m sure they’re nice.”

“Yes and thats the problem. If they were just nice, then maybe I’d believe it but they seem way too preppy. I know its an act and i won’t be the one to fall for it.” I explain to her. She just rolls her eyes.

“Are they here?” She asked.

“Yeah, why?” She gives me big smirk.

“Come on.” She says grabbing my hand and dragging me out my room.

“No Mani, I don’t want to.” I say trying to pull away from her strong grip as she drags me to the front of Ally’s room.

“Normani don’t.” I say.

“Too late.” She opened the door.

___________________________________________________________

Hi sorry I couldn't upload sunday but I had a lot of hw and I wasn't able to write on saturday cause I went to see fifth harmony in San Francisco. Although from now I will see how much I can write on Saturday and upload Sunday, so it might be one or two chapters but I uploaded this today because I didn't want to leave you guys on just the first chapter and I'm sorry its really short. I started writing this story without planning it out first so if you have any ideas of what you want to see in the story comment. -S