Together or not?

No one’s POV

The two girls looked at each other after breaking apart. Neither of them said a word but just kept looking at each other. Camila trying to figure out what the hell she just did and why she did it, Lauren just wondering what this meant. After what seemed like an eternity for both of them, Lauren decided to break the silence.

“Are you ready to talk now?” Camila shook her head. She looked at the ground and kept thinking of what she’d done. Lauren sighed before getting out of the car. “Tell me when you are.” She slammed the door and leaned on the car trying to sort out her thoughts.  Camila stayed in the car unable to move, now even less with the thought of Lauren being mad at her for not being able to tell her anything but what was she supposed to say when her mind was unknown to herself. She sighed before opening the door again.

“Lauren can you come back inside I’m ready to talk.” If she couldn’t sort the things in her mind then she would speak from her heart. Lauren went back inside the car ready to talk to Camila before she had a change of mind.  She looked at Camila and waited for her to start. Camila stayed silent for a few moments trying to piece together her thoughts before speaking them out loud.

“Listen Lauren. I’m sorry that I keep kissing you and I’m not exactly sure as to why I keep doing it. It was sort of an impulse, because I didn’t want you to go. It feels nice being around you, my stomach gets all jittery. You make me smile at the stupid things you say. You like to come off as conceited to make me laugh or I hope its to make me laugh. My heart starts to beat faster when I see you and I’m sorry I should just shut up because this isn’t making any sense.” Camila opens the door and tries to leave at her fail attempt to communicate her thoughts. Lauren grabs her hand, Camila turns to look at her confused.

“I like you too.” Lauren said with a smile.

Lauren’s POV

“I like you too.” Camila smiled at me but that soon turned into a frown.

“Lauren listen, we can’t be together.” I looked at her confused.

“Why?”

“Its just not a plausible thing.”

“Sure it is. I mean I like you, you like me. You like me right?” I asked confused since she hadn’t said it directly.

“Yeah, but.”

“No buts, I have a feeling we were meant to be together.”

“Why?”

“Because I got this feeling ever since I met you and I wanted to know more about you. I pushed the thought away because I was going to get used, except when we started talking, I felt so comfortable around you. I could say whatever I wanted to say and you’d reply with a sarcastic comment about not being my fan even though I knew you were.”

“I’m not a fan.”

“You don’t have to lie.”

“I didn’t. I told you I liked your first album but the second one lost me.”

“Yeah, it lost me too but back to the topic at hand. You should be with me.”

“Lauren, I can’t. First of all I’m not gay. Secondly what about Ally?”

“The first one doesn’t matter, you don’t need any label. You can be straight and just like me. Secondly Ally doesn’t have to know.”

“Ally does have to know. I’m her best friend, I can’t date her sister. I’m sure it’s against the girl code or something.”

“I think step sisters don’t count.”

“I’m sure they do.”

“How about this, go on a date with me and if you don’t want to go out with me, I’ll leave it alone. Deal?”

“Deal.”

“Great now we should go inside because its been twenty minutes longer than it should to pick you up.” We quickly got out of the car. We headed to the door but I stopped Camila right before.

“Wait.”

“What.” I quickly leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips.”

“You did it twice and I think its fair that I could at least do it once.” She smiled before we quickly went inside.

“What took you guys so long?” Ally asked when we went in.

“Camila took a while to pack.” I quickly say but Camila gives me a look. Ally turns around with doubt in her face.

“Really Mila, you’re always quick to pack.” Shit.

“I accidently fell asleep after your call and I couldn’t find my bag. It turned out to be underneath my bed.” Ally seemed more satisfied with that answer.

“I’ve told you a million times to clean your room Mila.”

“I know.”

“Is dinner ready.” I say before she can ask more.

“Yeah.”

“Great lets eat.”

________________________________________

Idk. Vote and comment. Thats all I have to say now. -S