Tour (Final Chapter)

Lauren’s POV

“Well today I had Dinah record our song. I send it some people in my label and they are willing to give you recording contract and you might be able to go with me on tour.” I exclaimed.

“Lauren. Listen I..”

“Camila its all planned out. During spring break you’ll go with me and choose songs you want to record or write them beforehand. We’ll record one song together and that will be the single we release. You’ll then release an album and later I will release mine. Then during the summer if everything goes well then we could go on tour together.”

“Lauren, listen, I know you mean well but I can’t accept it.”

“Why not?”

“Your fans already hate me for being your girlfriend and now they will actually have a reason. I don’t want to be famous because my girlfriend made me famous.”

“It doesn’t matter what others think. Once they all hear how amazing you are of a singer they will shut up. They might now like your music but they won’t be able to deny that you have a gift and that gift should be shared with the world. This isn’t about you being my girlfriend, I’m not trying to abase you, but helping the world find a gift.”

“No you’re not going to sweet talk your way into changing my mind.”

“I’m not trying to sweet talk you but to persuade you into doing this.”

“So you’re not doing this because you’re my girlfriend.” She said raising an eyebrow.

“I told you its for the world to discover your voice.”

“I’ll do it, on one condition.”

“Well its not really up to me but if I can make it happen, I’ll do my best.”

“I’m sure you can make this happen.”

No ones POV

Couple months have passed, Camila gets ready to go into her next song. She looks out into the sold out arena and smiles. It is the first show out of the US tour.

“This next song is about someone special and I know you all know who its about. I’m thankful that this song is number one sold of my album because it is my personal favorite off the album.” She stat on the stool as the song began to play.

“It's a little bit funny this feeling inside I'm not one of those who can easily hide. I don't have much money but girl if I did I'd buy a big house where we both could live.

So excuse me forgetting, but these things I do, see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue. Anyway the thing is, what I really mean yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen.

And you can tell everybody, this is your song. It may be quite simple but now that it's done. I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind, that I put down in words how wonderful life is now you're in the world.

If I was a sculptor but then again no or girl who makes potions in a traveling show, I know it's not much but it's the best I can do. My gift is my song and this one's for you.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

And you can tell everybody this is your song. It may be quite simple but now that it's done, I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind, that I put down in words how wonderful life is now you're in the world.” The song ended and clapping erupted from the stadium. Camila waited for the noise to die down before she introduced the next song.