Fifth and sixth

Lauren’s POV

When fourth period ended I said goodbye to Normani before heading to fifth period. The class was pretty much empty, so I sat down in the back corner. I wanted something to drink, so I grabbed the water bottle I had in my backpack and began to drink some. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dinah sit down besides me.

“Hi, Camila’s girlfriend.” I nearly choke on the water and I began to cough.

“Excuse me?”

“Camila told me you guys are dating.”

“Really? I thought she wanted to keep it a secret.”

“No she didn’t but I was hoping to get it out of you.”

“Wait what?”

“Well you guys aren’t the best at hiding it. I saw the looks you two were giving each other during lunch but don’t worry I quickly became the biggest Camren shipper after I saw you guys.”

“You have a ship name for us?”  The bell rang and the class started. The teacher took roll and when he was done we continued to whispered between ourselves while he talked about the syllabus.

“Yeah, I thought of it during fourth period. Do tell me how long has it been and why are you hiding it, well why hid it from me because this is the first thing Mila has ever hid it from Ally and I?”

“Camila doesn’t really want for people to know, and by people I mean Ally, its not really you. I think she didn’t tell you because she feared that you would tell Ally.  I’m not sure why but she doesn’t want to tell Ally.”

“Ally will be happy for you guys, don’t worry about it.”

“Yeah well you should tell that to Camila.”

“She’ll figure that out eventually. Now tell me how long has it been?”

“A week.”

“And Ally hasn’t figured it out yet?”

“Well why would she?”

“Do you guys see yourself? I saw the look you guys would give each other during lunch. I was expecting you guys to kiss at any moment. “

“We aren’t that bad.”

“If you say so.”

“I guess I’ll have to talk to Camila about it.” The conversation ended there and we payed attention to what the teacher was saying instead. Class was soon over and it was time for sixth period, the final class of the day. Dinah and I walked together, reminding me not to be too obvious about it or Ally would figure it out. We walked into the music room and I fell in love with it all over again, the room was really amazing. We sat down on some of the chairs that were furthest away from the old  movable chalkboard that was in the front with the teachers name. Camila came in with Ally and Normani, I couldn’t help but smile when I saw her and I felt a pang on my stomach. I turned to look at Dinah who was shaking her head. They came and sat beside us, Ally sitting between me and Camila, while Normani sat beside Dinah who was on my right.. I got kind of annoyed and wanted to switch seats with Ally but there wasn’t any reasonable explanation other than liking her for doing so.

“Camila can I switch seats with you, I need to tell Ally something.” Dinah said. I smiled at her and she just winked at me. Camila eagerly nodded and switched seats. The bell rang and class started with the teacher taking role. It was all smooth till the teacher came upon my name.

“Ha very funny. Good job to the prankster that was able to add Lauren Jauregui onto my roll sheet but I will not appreciate this because I fangirled a little inside.” Mr. Larios said. The whole class began to laugh and I decided it would be a good time to speak up.

“Actually I’m right here.” I say. He look at me and let out a little squeal.

“Lauren Jauregui in my music class. I must be dreaming, it’s a pleasure to have you here, you’re an amazing singer.” He said.

“With crappy songs.” Camila whispers. I roll my eyes before answering.

“Thank you.”

“I was going to ask people to sing today or play an instrument, so would you be the first to do so?”

“Umm sure, what song?”

“Anything would be fine.” I nod my head before heading to the front of the class and sitting at the piano. I couldn’t think of a song till I saw Camila.

“Some people live for the fortune

Some people live just for the fame

Some people live for the power, yeah

Some people live just to play the game

Some people think that the physical things

Define what's within

And I've been there before

But that life's a bore

So full of the superficial

Some people want it all

But I don't want nothing at all

If it ain't you baby

If I ain't got you baby

Some people want diamond rings

Some just want everything

But everything means nothing

If I ain't got you, Yeah.” I ended the song there. The class clapped and I headed back to my seat.

“That was amazing.” Camila said before giving me a peck on the lips and her eyes got huge when she realized what she did. We turned to see Ally looking at us mouth hanging open.

_______________________________________________

Sorry I updates so late but I had hw and my parents were keeping me busy. I hope you enjoy the chapter. Comment what you think and vote. -S