Movies

Camila's POV

"Ally we need to do something today, something different."

"Scary movie instead of a comedy?"

"Deal." We begin to go to her car and I notice Lauren with her friend. She was pushing Lauren towards us and whispering something. Lauren shot her a glare before slowly walking towards us.

"Ally, um we were wondering if you'd take us to the movie theater? You guys can come with if you want."

"Actually we..."

"We would love to." I intervene before Ally can say no. She smiled before heading back towards the car.

"But Camila I don't want to go."

"Look Ally she's trying, so you should give her a second chance. I mean we were going to watch a movie anyways but now instead of it being at your house its at the theater."

"Fine, I'll go."

"Lets go." We head back into the car before going to the movies. I sat shotgun while they had sat in the back. The car ride was silent and you could only hear the soft hum of the radio. The movies was a short way from the school and considering it being a Monday afternoon it was pretty empty.

"What movie are we watching?" Lauren asked as we begin to see the movie times.

"Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 is starting soon."

"Yes lets go watch that." I can't help but yell excitedly.

"Ok, I'll pay." Lauren says.

"You don't have to do that."

"I don't mind, you forget I'm an international popstar."

"You just had to brag didn't you." Normani said.

Lauren's POV

We went into the movies after buying two large popcorns and four sodas. I sat down between Normani and Camila while Ally sat on the other side of Camila. Through the movie I kept stealing glances at Camila, and you might say I was getting a crush on her. It could be because she had been her true self and disagreed with me when most people just agree because I'm me. The movie was hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing. In the middle of the movie Ally received a phone call.

"Y'all I have to go." She said when she came back. We start to get up but she stops us. "No you guys stay here, I'm getting picked up. Here are the keys." She handed me the keys before hurrying off to the exit. I look at Camila and she has a confused look on her face. I guess she didn't know where Ally was heading to. We continue to watch the movie till the ending credits when we are sure the movie is over because a lot of movies have been putting things afterwards that a lot of people miss.

"I loved the movie." Camila exclaimed when we got in the car. This time the rolls were reversed and she was in the back while Normani sat shotgun.

"I want a berry." Normani replied with the same excitement.

"I feel like I would eat it just because its so darn cute." Camila answered with a high pitched voice. I laughed at the comment because she was adorable. I saw Normani smirk at me and I gave her a questioning look but she just smiled which made me more confused. The rest of the car ride was silent as I drove to Normani's house to drop her off. When we got there I parked the car and took Normani all the way towards her door.

"You like her don't you." Normani said when we got to her porch.

"Who."

"Ally's friend."

"Camila?"

"No the other one I've met."

"Well you do go to school with them but she's the only one I've met."

"I'm serious."

"Hi serious I'm Lauren."

"You're not funny."

"I know serious, I just told you I'm Lauren not funny."

"Lauren, stop avoiding the question and answer."

"Yes fine I kinda sorta like her."

"I knew it. I knew you gave in so easily to hang out with your sister. Well she's nice and I approve."

"You have to approve?"

"We both know what happend last time I didn't."

"Touche."

"Well bye Lauren, conquer her heart."

"Bye." I head back to the car and see Camila riding in the front seat.

"What took so long?"

"We were just talking about something."

"Hmmm seems interesting."

"Kind of was."

"Is it a secret?"

"Kinda, not completely though."

"Can you tell me?"

"Why so you can tweet it on your fan account about me?"

"I don't have one, for you." She says the last part so quietly that I was barely able to hear it.

"So you do have one?"

"I mean doesn't everybody."

"No."

"Well then maybe I do."

"If it isn't about me then who?"

"I'm not telling you."

"When you say comments like that, its really telling me that its about me."

"Well its not and I'm not saying."

"Fine." The conversation ended there but I wanted to keep it up but I had no idea of what to say. I just wanted to hear her voice and make her laugh. It wasn't because there was an awkward silence but because I loved to hear her voice. Not to sound creepy or anything. We arrived at her house and I walked her to the door, like I had with Normani.

"You didn't have to walk me to the door you know."

"Yeah but I've been taught good manners." And I wanted to spend a little more time with you.

"Papa J must have taught you right."

"He did. So did you enjoy the movie?"

"Yeah especially how they kiss." She said blowing up her cheeks like the characters.

"Yeah, I do too." I say doing the same. We both smiled at each other and to be honest I'm not sure exactly what happened next. I don't know if it was me or her that had made the first move but I think it just happened. Her lips were on mine and they felt good there. We unpuffed our cheeks and I wanted more of her. I licked her bottom lip asking for permission but instead she pulled away.

"I umm." Was all she said before heading inside and leaving me standing there wondering what happened.

_______________________________________________

Yeah I know its not Wednesday but I tried my best because I forgot I has things to do Tuesday so I barely started writing today. Anyways thanks to lovatic1114 for the idea of the Camren kiss. I will upload again this Sunday and if you have any suggestions feel free to comment them below. -S