Perfect

Camila’s POV

We walked into the forest only to be stopped by a fence. I looked at Ally and Lauren confused, Ally returning the same look, while Lauren had a big grin on her face.

“Lauren what is this?” I ask.

“I told you I wanted to surprise you guys, but what I didn’t tell you that they were actually two surprised, not just one.”

“So you build a fence?” Ally asked.

“No, I actually protected the area so we wouldn’t get kidnapped.” Lauren stated.

“I think building this without permission is illegal.” I said.

“Not when you own the property.” Lauren replied.

“Lauren you didn’t.” Ally says.

“I did. I actually bought most the forest area and it was cheap because they’re expecting a lot of trespassers and I really need to figure out a way to stop them too because they can easily jump the fence so its not complete but the fence will do for now. ” She replied.

“That’s amazing, thank you so much.” Ally says.

“Yeah, that’s really amazing babe.” I add.

“It’s no problem, I mean what’s the point of having money if you can’t make the people you’re closest to happy.”

“Aww.” Ally says giving her a hug and I joining in.

Now do we get in.” I asked once we pulled away.

“There’s a gate over here and I got three keys all customized for the person they belong to. Ally here’s yours.” She said giving Ally a bright green neon key with crosses all around it. “And this one is yours Camila.” She said handing it to me. The key was baby blue decorated with different colored bows all over it.

“What does yours look like Lauren?” Ally asked.

“Mine is grey with a lot of beanies.” Lauren said opening the gate. “Now for the second surprise I need you both to put on these.” Lauren took out two bandanas and wrapped them around our eyes. She then began guiding us forward, towards her second surprise. We walked pretty easily because we knew the way. It felt like we walked forever before Lauren stopped us.

“Ok, now take your bandanas off but don’t open your eyes till I say so.” I did as told and waited for her to continue. “On the count of three open your eyes. One, two, and three.” I opened my eyes to see our old for was now a small log cabin.

“You haven’t seen the best part yet. Go inside.” Lauren advises. Ally and I hurry in and are amazed by the inside. Inside was now a small wooden bench and table with plates on top and a radio on the center. There were three bean bags spread around the room and a couple of shelves covering the right wall with books and picture frames. There was a hammock by the back wall and there in a wooden box thats about three feet tall beside it.

“Wow Lauren this looks amazing.” Ally says.

“Yeah, it make’s it seem almost like a second home.” I say.

“That’s what I was actually hoping for. I wanted to add electricity but I’m not that advanced in construction.If I was I would have added a t.v. and a mini fridge.” Lauren replies.

“Wait you built this yourself? I asked surprise.

“Yeah I know a few things about construction from my dad. He taught me a lot about building and also a little bit of mechanics.”