Movie

Lauren’s POV

“Lauren we need to have a serious conversation about all of this.” Stephan said. I groaned before turning to face him.

“Yes?” I asked.

“What the hell dude?” Even though he could be strict at times he was a really cool dude and we had conversations like I would with any friend.

“You said I couldn’t be seen with her not that I couldn’t punch someone.” I defended.

“Lauren if I have to tell you not to punch someone everytime we talk we are going to have some serious problems.”

“They just wouldn't leave me alone. Can I have a restraining order against them or something?” I ask not wanting to deal with them at this point.

“We’ll be lucky if a restraining order isn’t filed against you. We’re going to see how much of all of this we can keep away from the pressed, if not we will need to start talking about ways to fix this and your image without attracting too much attention, doing this the first time was hard enough but twice?” He explains.

“What will happen if this attracts a lot attention?” I ask.

“I’m not sure what our next step will be but we’re hoping for no attention about this at all if we get lucky.” I nod my head in understanding. “I have to go back now. I will call you with the information about the next step to take is.”

“Bye Stephan.”

“Bye Lauren.” He says before walking out of the station. I turned back to face Camila.

“I guess I don’t have to leave. Meaning we won’t have to separate but we’ll need to keep this relationship a secret because I really don’t want to be apart from you.”

“I don’t mind as long as I can do this.” She says before leaning in and giving me a small kiss. We look at each other smiling.

“Do you want to go back to your house to finish the movie night?” I ask her.

“Yeah, that would be great.” She replies.  I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn to face my dad.

“Lauren, I hope this is the last time this happens or we need a change of careers in the future.” He says sternly.

“I completely understand.”

“We’ll have a more serious talk about this later.” I nod my head and he sighs before leaving the station after Stephan.

“Well we should go.” I say to them. We begin to walk to the door with Camila on one side and Ally on the other and then I remember something.

“Wait.” I say. They both stop and look at me. “Ally, why don’t you guys get the car, and pull it to the front because I will need to make a break for it once I step out the door.”

“Alright, I’ll have Camila text you when we’re in the front.” I wait a couple minutes before I get step outside where I am immediately bombarded with questions and flashing lights. I find getting to the car a little too easy. When I am safely in the car I look out the window and realize that Stephan had hired two body guards to block the paparazzi from me.

Camila’s POV

When we get to my house, there are no paparazzi in sight and we rush in before they try to make another appearance. Once inside I feel Lauren intertwine our fingers together. I can’t help but smile at her gesture. We walk to my living room where I see Normani and Dinah sitting down on the loveseat, eating some food  and watching a movie.

“Well I see you guys missed us greatly and made yourself at home.” I say.

“And I see Lauren’s sarcasm has been rubbing off on you.” Normani answers.

“I’m not that sarcastic.” Lauren says.

“Lauren, ninety percent of what comes out of your mouth is sarcasm.” Normani replies.

“I’m not that sarcastic.” Lauren defends. We all raise an eyebrow at her and she rolls her eyes at us. “Ok. Maybe I am but sarcasm has shown to be used more by intelligent people so what I see here is you guys calling me a genius.” Lauren says guiding me towards my couch, where she sits on my couch. Her back on the armrest, opening her legs. I sit between her legs, my back to her front resting my head on her chest.

“Believe what you want Lauren.” Ally says sitting on the other end of the couch.

“I’ll believe I’m a genius.”

“What are you watching?” I ask Normani and Dinah to change the conversation.

“It’s a movie about a psychotic killer who is looking for his next party of victims. He likes to kill teenagers while they’re home alone or with a couple friends. He sneaks into their house and starts killing them one by one. He killed the first girl after she went to the bathroom, then the next was her boyfriend who went to see if she’s ok. Now there are three left.” Dinah answers.

“Can we change the channel please?” I ask.

“Why it’s getting good, cause now the really religious friend is going to the kitchen to get a snack.” Normani continues.

“Why because its a fucking freaky coincidence and it sounds that I would be the first to die.” I say.

“Now that you mention it. It is kind of weird. Theres five teenagers in the house watching movies. Two of them are dating. One is a very religious girl, the other a guy with a huge family and the last a girl with dreams of becoming a dancer.” Normani says.

“Wait are you saying that I’m a guy?” Dinah says.

“No but.”

“No I think the important question here is do you think I’m the boyfriend in this relationship” Lauren says shocked.

“No, I meant that they were dating but.”

“But what?” Lauren asks.

“Face it Lauren, you’re the guy. Just look at the way you guys are on the couch. You’re also the more athletic one of the two. You pay for the dates and you’re really protective of her.” Dinah explains.

“That doesn’t mean anything.”

“Sorry Laur but its kind of true.” Normani says.

“Camila?” Lauren asks me.

“There’s no roles in our relationship and there doesn’t have to be. If we do you kind of do fit the role  but if you want to say that you’re the girl you can or we can just say we’re even. Now can we get back to changing the channel.” I finish.

“Don’t try to change the conversation.” Lauren threatens.

“I’m not just changing channel.” Normani clicks the button on the control and starts to flip through the different channels till one grabs my attention.

“Wait stop.” I say. “Lauren look.” She turns her attention to the television.

“Shit.”

____________________________________________________

I've realized that this story has now more than 35000 reads and more than a 1000 votes so that you for all of you who have read and voted for the story. I'm sorry I'm a bit late on uploading and its really Monday morning now but I was kind of busy all day. I also want to thank all of you who follow me because I've reached 150 followers now. So thanks for all those who have read my stories. - S