Distance

Camila's POV

"What do you mean something happened with Lauren." I asked Ally.
"I'll tell you on the way." Ally said, pulling me towards her car.
"On the way to where?" I asked as we got in her car.
"Police station." Ally replied.
"Why is Lauren at the police station?"
"Well it started when you closed the door."

Ally's POV flashback

"Having some girlfriend trouble there Jauregui?" A paparazzi yelled. I turned to tell Lauren to go and we could talk to Camila later but she was already heading towards the paparazzi.
"Lauren wait." I tried but it was too late. Lauren tackled him to the ground and starting punching him.
"Nooo. Lauren stop." I ran towards her but I couldn't separate her from him. All I could see were the flash from all the cameras. Thats when I noticed the red and blue lights flashing and that a cop was passing by when this all happened. They came rushing, making me fall down on the way but were successful at separating Lauren from the man. The cops put cuffs on Lauren and took her into the back of the car.
"No wait you can't arrest her." I try to say.
"I'm sorry miss but she's under arrest for causing a public disturbance." The cop told me.
"Ally, its ok, just call my dad." Lauren said from the back seat. I nodded and immediately called our dad. We promised to meet each other there and we would bail Lauren out. By now most of the paparazzi had left since they all went to the police station to get pictures of Lauren getting put inside.

End Of Flashback

Camila's POV

I looked at Ally but I still couldn't imagine Lauren doing such a thing.
"But why would Lauren do that?"
"I think she was just pissed at all this."
"What exactly?"
"Having to keep you guys a secret for one. I think she got really mad about it but was trying not to show it."
"Management?"
"Yeah, they told her it was either keeping it a secret or going on tour."
"Wait a tour?"
"Yeah. I think she would rather hide the fact that you guys are dating then be separated from you."In that moment things began to make sense and so did all of Lauren's actions.

Lauren's POV

I messed up completely. I shouldn't have let the anger get to me and now I'm going to be in so much trouble. This was the reason I had to come back home in the first place, when a pap had brought the fact of my old girlfriend up and I had gotten mad. I need to be able to control my anger or it would turn out bad. What will my fans think? This is the second time I've done this is the same year. I can see the headlines already saying 'Lauren Jauregui goes bazerk' or 'Lauren vs pap round two'. The worst thing now is going to be the punishment. What will happen? Stephan will not let this pass. The worst right now is sending me on tour and I can't be apart from Camila. I hate long distance relationships and it would cause nothing but trouble. Even worse would be a world tour and the time zones being completely different. My busy schedule wouldn't leave us much time and it would be hard. This is the best relationship I've been in and I wanted to make the best of the time we would have. I knew the time would come but not this soon. I'm not ready to have the perfect relationship Camila and I share to be broken by something like distance. I know how much I care about her and I hate when I'm in different time zones from the people I care about.
"Lauren Jauregui." I was broken away from my thoughts as the officer called my name from the other side of the cell. I stand and walk toward him. "You are free to go." He says as he opens the door for me. I go and collect my stuff and I go out to see my dad. He has a frown on his face but I need to be able to explain it to him.
"Lauren." I turn to see Camila walking besides Ally coming towards me. She smiles at me and I can't help but smile back at her.
"Can we talk?" She asks. I look towards my dad and he sighs and nods his head.
"Yeah sure." I tell her. We walk away from them till I'm sure they can't hear us.
"Lauren, I'm sorry for the way I reacted and I can't help but feel like this is sort of my fault that it happened."
"No Camila, its not."
"No wait let me finish." I nod my head before she continues. "Ally told me about you talking to management and I need you to not be scared. I know you fear what will happen if we start a long distance relationship but you have to trust that what we have is strong enough. Lauren if you are willing to give me your heart I promise I won't break it. There are times where I might hurt it because I know I'm not perfect but if you trust me with it, I will be careful. I can't give you much but because Lauren you already have my heart and I hope you are as careful with mine as I am with yours. Long distance relationships can be hard but I believe that we can make it work because I care a lot about you. Heck I might as well just go out and say this. Lauren I love you. I love you so much that I think if we're apart for long it'll begin to hurt but I'm willing to risk that with you because I believe that true love can conquer all and I truly believ that it's what we share. I love you Lauren Michelle Jauregui and no matter how much distance is put in between us, I will feel the same way. " I was left speechless and I didn't know what to say. I think she got worried so she continued.
"I know we haven't been dating for long but your the most beautiful person I've met both inside and out. I feel like I can tell you anything and you will always be there. I feel safe with you and that you will protect me. I'm sorry if I said it do soon but." I didn't let her finish because I cut her off with a kiss.
"Camila. I love you too. I promise that I will take care of your heart and I'm sorry for not telling you sooner about keeping it a secret. I should have called you as soon as I found out."
"No Lauren its fine. I told you, you have my heart andI trust you enough with it." I smiled at her words and leaned in to kiss her again. I wanted to show her how much I really loved her Camila had told me she loved me and in the moment things couldn't be more perfect but of course all good moments have to end and that happened when I heard someone clear there throat from behind me. I broke apart from the kiss with Camila to turn and be faced with my manager Stephan.
"Lauren we need to have a serious conversation about all of this." He says.

________________________

Hi. I'm getting worse at the times I update this and I'm sorry. I hope you enjoy the chapter. Please comment and vote what you think. -S