Undecided

Lauren’s POV

“Camila can you open the door?” I say pounding on the door.

“No.”

“Come on we need to talk.”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Please?”

“No just leave.”

“Fine but we’ll have to talk about it sooner or later.”

“I choose never.” I sighed before heading back towards my house and back home. I could still feel the tingling on my lips from the kiss. I get in the car and look back at Camila’s house. I see Camila looking out the window to check if I had left. We lock eyes before she quickly closes the curtain. I begin to drive back home thinking of Camila, the kiss and possible feelings. I can’t deny the feeling that come of thinking about Camila but how did she feel about me? I get home and I hear noises coming from the kitchen. I look to see Ally cooking something I’m not completely sure what it is though.

“Hey Ally what you cooking?”

“Dinner, our parents will be home late.” She said. She turned around and gave me a frown. “Where’s Camila?”

“At her house.”

“But she was supposed to come over.”

“Yeah but you left and I think she wasn’t so sure about coming back.”

“Oh ok I’ll call her.” I went upstairs leaving Ally to cook whatever she was making.

Camila’s POV

I went to my room and hid under the covers. I wasn’t so sure of what I was hiding from since Lauren had left ten minutes ago. I wasn’t so sure of why I had left her outside or why I didn’t want to talk about it. What was I scared of? I was suddenly startled by a loud noise. I looked over to the desk by my bed to see my phone ringing.

“Hello.”

“Camila, I thought you were spending the night at my house.”

“Yeah but that was before you left me at the movies with your sister.”

“I’m sorry but Dinah called me and said it was an emergency.”

“Why didn’t you tell me or take me with you?”

“I know how you get, I didn’t want to worry you, in case it was nothing and I was right.”

“So what was the emergency?”

“She needed help choosing an outfit for her date with Siope tonight.” I couldn’t help but laugh. “She said it was a number ten emergency. I went over the speed limit just to help her with the outfit.”

“That’s totally Dinah.”

“So are you going to come over?”

“I don’t know I mean Lauren just dropped me off and I don’t want to be a bother.”

“Its no bother, I’ll just tell Lauren to pick you up again. I’m sure she won’t mind. I’ve noticed she hasn’t been so mean lately. When she got home she actually started a conversation with me when she didn’t have to.”

“Thats great Ally but I really...”

“No buts Camila, Lauren will pick you..Oh hey Lauren…..Yeah she just left to pick you up, see you soon.” She hung up. I sighed as I began to gather some things I would need. Five minutes later I heard a knock come from downstairs. I gathered my bag and got ready to see Lauren again. I opened the door and she was standing just how I had left her. Before I could say a word she headed towards the car. I followed her and we got in. She began to drive and the silence was killing me.

“Lauren listen…” I began.

“No you don’t have to say a word until you’re ready to talk about it. We can talk about anything else if you want.” I sighed with relief.

“Thanks but I don’t know what to talk about.”

“Hmmm.” She said. She looked like she was thinking really hard. “Did you know that the guy who does the voice of bugs bunny was in a coma and when the doctors tried talking to him, they asked him ‘can you hear me?’ and he replied ‘what’s up doc?’ in a bugs bunny voice.”

“Where did you learn this?” I ask laughing.

“This internet site I spend an hours looking at with strange facts.”

“What else did you learn?”

“Did you know what ambisinister is?”

“Nop, what is it?”

“Its when you write horrible with both hands. Its the opposite of ambidextrous which is writing with both.”

“So is this what popstar do in their free time?”

“I don’t know about others but I do. Who wouldn’t want to know that unicorns are mentioned nine times in the bible.”

“Normal people.”

“Well I’m not normal, I’m actually a unicorn.”

“Really where’s your horn?”

“I had to hide it because I’m pretending to be human.”

“So you’re not a human?”

“No I find the word to be insulting.”

“Why?”

“Have you seen humans.”

“I guess you have a point.”

“Remember that before you call someone a human, because they could another unicorn in disguise.”

“I’ll be sure to.” We continued to talk till we arrived to Lauren’s house which seemed to have been farther away than usual. When we arrived at her house, Lauren parked the car but before she could leave the car I grabbed her arm. She looked at me and I had no idea what I was doing. Before I could stop myself I had pulled Lauren in for another kiss.

______________________________________________

Thanks for all the suggestions I've been getting. With some I think I will do them with my own little twist. If you have anymore please comment them below. Thanks to the people who suggested another kiss and her regretting the first one. I'll upload again Wednesday and thanks for reading. -S