School day

Camila’s POV

Its been almost a week since Lauren and I started secretly dating. After our first date, we woke up near dawn when it got too cold outside, to stay out and went back it, to our separate rooms. The rest of the week had been fill with secret kisses and dates with Lauren. I still haven’t gotten the courage to tell Ally about us yet. I was still thinking of the right way to do it. She had actually gotten closer to Lauren since Lauren began to spend more time with us. Ally had been happy with the change that had come from Lauren, because she never really wanted to be mean to her. Today was our first day back at school and I was actually looking forward to it. I had four out of six classes with Lauren and two with Ally. I finished getting ready and heard a honk coming from outside. I said goodbye to my parents and sister before grabbing my bag and getting into the backseat of  Ally’s car. Ally was driving and Lauren was sitting shotgun.

“Hey.” Lauren says, turning around in her seat with a smile.

“Hi. You ready for your first day of school?” I asked her.

“Yeah, but I’m kind of nervous.”

“You shouldn’t be. You have me.” She smiled and me and I saw Ally raise her eyebrow  through the rear view mirror. “And Ally.” I added quickly.

“Yeah, I guess.” She says turning back towards the front. We arrived at the school soon after. We got out and went to find our lockers. Lauren’s locker was across the hall from mine and Ally’s was next to mine. I took out the lock we were required to buy on it and tested it out trying to remember the combination without looking at the paper.

“You guys ready?” Lauren asks from behind me. I nodded and Ally shook her head.

“I’m actually waiting for Dinah because we share first period together but you guys can go ahead to your first period.” We nodded.

“See you at lunch.” I say. We begin to walk down the hallway and I notice that people were staring at us.

“Uhh, Lauren why are people looking at us?”

“Not us, me.”

“Ok then, not conceited at all.” She laughed.

“No Camila I think you forgot who I am.”

“How can I forget who you are, your Lauren.”

“Yes Lauren Jauregui, ring a bell.” I raise my eyebrow confused as what she was trying to tell me.

“Thats your name.” She rolls her eyes.

“Camila, I don’t think you understand. So I’ll give you a couple minutes till you remember.” We walked into our class and sat in the back. The people inside were staring and whispering. I looked at Lauren not understanding.

“Excuse me.” I looked up to see a girl looking at Lauren. Lauren looked up and smiled.

“Yes.” She answered sweetly.

“I’m sorry to bother you but can I get your autograph.” That was when it finally clicked. Lauren was famous, and I had just been worried of telling Ally, but I also had to worry about her fans and what they would say.

“I’m guessing by your face that you’ve figured it out.”

“I feel stupid. How can I forget you’re famous.”

“I actually feel quite flattered.”

“Really? Why?”

“Because it means that you’re not using me for my fame.” She smiled at me and I smile back. The bell rang and the teacher came in to talk about the class and handed us our textbooks. The next two classes went the same. People would stare at Lauren while we walked to class or during class. After third period we went began to walk to the cafeteria.

“Lauren!” A voice yelled out. We turned to see Normani coming from behind us. “Can we talk?” She says.

“I’ll meet you at the cafeteria.” I tell Lauren before heading to meet Ally.  

Lauren’s POV

“What’s up?” I asked Normani. She punch me in my arm. “Ouch what was that for?”

“For not telling me about you and Camila.”

“What do you mean me and Camila.” She raised an eyebrow. “Yeah ok, we’re dating but I didn’t have time to call you because I’ve been trying to plan time Camila and I can spend time together while keeping it in the down low.”

“Why? Your fans already know your gay. Whats the point of hiding?”

“Its not from the fans but from Ally. Camila’s not ready to tell her yet.” She nodded her head in understanding before we headed for lunch. We sat down at the table Camila and Ally sat with someone else.

“Hey. Lauren, Normani, this is Dinah.” Ally says introducing us to the tall polynesian girl. “Dinah, this is Lauren and Normani.”

“Hi, Dinah.” Normani and I say in unison.

“Hey, nice to meet you both.” Lunch passed by fast and we all compared schedules. Normani and I had fourth together and I had fifth with Dinah. All of us had sixth together which was music.Today had been good but it was only the calm before the storm.

_______________________________________________

So this is a filler chapter and the next one will be better. I'll actually try to upload another chapter today if I'm able to finish my homework early because I feel like there getting shorter and this one is kind of boring.