Date

Camila’s POV

“A little cocky aren’t you?”

“Well Ally told me you’ve never been on a date or had your first kiss.”

“Maybe I’ve been on other secret dates Ally doesn’t know about.”

“So you do this often?”

“No doing this just for you.”

“Good. Now lets go m’lady.” Lauren led the way towards the side of her house. There she had a blanket setup and a basket besides it. There were candles at each corner holding it in place. “Sorry its kind of simple but I only did have ten minutes to do it.”

“Its fine, its really romantic.”

“I’m glad you like it.” We sat down on the blanket and Lauren began to pull food out of the basket.

“So I got us nutella, strawberries, and bananas.”

“I love nutella covered bananas.”

“Yeah I know. I do my research.”

“Stalker much?”

“Or maybe because I saw you eating some the other day.”

“Sure.” She let out a chuckle and handed me a banana and the nutella.

Lauren’s POV

We ate the bananas and then we fed each other the strawberries. It was sort of cliche but I really enjoyed spending time with her. We were now laying on the blanket and looking up at the stars. Her head resting on my arm

“So tell me do you really enjoy watching the stars or is that something you made up.”

“I really do. Its my favorite thing to do after reading strange facts on the internet.”

“You’re weird.” She said poking my cheek.

“You’re weird.” I say repeating the action.

“I’m cold.” She begins to cuddle closer to me. She lays her head on my chest, putting her arms around me. A breeze passes by and I feel her shiver so I pull her closer to me.

“Do you want to go inside?” She shakes her head and I continue to look up.

“Lauren why do you like looking at the stars?” She whispers.

“Well my mom always told me that stars are your guardian angels looking down on you. The one you think shines the brightest is yours. I like to think that she’s one of those stars and is looking down on me protecting me. There are times I don’t see the star but it doesn’t mean its not there and I guess its what helps me during the times that I miss her. I might not be able to see her but I know shes here with me, helping me during the hardest times.”

“Do you miss her often?”

“Everyday.”

“Do you miss her right now.” She mumbles.

“Well right now I know she’s up there looking down at me.” She stays silent and I could feel tears begin to fill my eyes.

Camila’s POV

I look up at Lauren and she had tears flowing down her cheeks. I use my thumbs to wipe the tears away. She smiles at me but more tears flow out. I let go of her and I use my arms to hold me up as I look down towards her. I kiss all the tears on her cheeks and then slowly lean in to give her a gently kiss. I pull away and look down on her again.

“Camila, can I ask you something?”

“Ask away.”

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

“Yes.” I say as I lean down and give her another kiss. I pull away and she slowly opens her eyes and smiles. I lay back down to my previous position with my head on her chest cuddling into her. I feel my eyes begin to grow heavy and I close them. Before I realize it I drift off to the sound of Lauren’s heartbeat.

Lauren’s, my Lauren. The one who isn’t afraid to speak her mind. The one that can come off as cold and heartless. The one who seems to not care about anything or anyone. The one who comes off as cocky. The one who has bad things written about her every single day. The one who won’t ask for help. The one that hurts others before they have an opportunity to hurt her.

Lauren.

The one who loved to read weird facts and look at the stars. The one that loves all her fans. The one who writes her own songs. The one who loves to watch scary movies. The one who can be gentle and sweet. The one who protects herself because she’s been hurt. The one who misses her mom and loves her dad. The one that smiles even when shes hurting. The one who is confident and isn’t afraid to be herself.  The one who loves with all her heart.

Lauren, the one who I can call mine.

_____________________________________________________

I hope you like the chapter. Please vote and comment what you think. I will update next Sunday. -S