Talk

Lauren's POV

"Get in." Camila said and I didn't hesitate before jumping in.

"Thanks."

"Actually um do you have a drivers license?"

"Yeah. " She rounded the corner before parking and bringing the car to a stop. She took the keys out of the engine.

"Can you drive?"

"Why can't you?"

"I only have my permit."

"Then what the hell are you doing driving?"

"To save your ass."

"My ass didn't need saving thank you."

"Yeah, right."

"I had everything under control."

"Yeah, I could see you running away. Perfect example of under control."

"It was actually." 

"Why didn't you call Ally or your dad miss under control?"

"I left my phone. What about you miss law breaker?"

"I panicked ok.  I just saw you were.."

"Wait how did you see me?"

"Internet."

"So you're a fan?"

"No your music is shit."

"Then why are you stalking me?"

"I wasn't stalking, I was just on tumblr when a picture appeared of you surrounded and I knew you were alone."

"Yeah. You're a fan admit it." I said poking her cheek.

"Stop and no your face just always appears."

"Because you follow blogs about me."

"No."

"Yes."

"No. I follow people with good music taste."

"So my music isn't shit."

"No they just think your pretty and that's why they reblog pictures of you."

"Yeah sure."

"Serious. It's just because your beautiful that your famous."

"So you think I'm beautiful."

"No. I just."

"No too late you said I was beautiful." She rolled her eyes.

"Your a conceited fuck aren't you?"

"No I think I'm a pretty good fuck but you will never know because your too mean to me."

"Like I'd have sex with you."

"Yeah sure you would. Who wouldn't?"

"People who actually care about personality."

"We both know that's. It true people always care about looks more than personality."

"I don't."

"Sure you do even if it's just a little bit."

"Nop."

"Ok if you had a choice between a me and a guy with crooked teeth, a crooked giant nose, long hair, was all bones, a lazy eye but a 'great personality' who would you choose?"

"The guy."

"Why?"

"Three reasons. First one great personality. Second I'm not gay. Thirdly we'd have to be the last to people on the planet and you magically had balls so we could reproduce a new race before I'd choose you and it would only be for reproductive purposes." I sighed.

"Just give me the keys." I got out of the car and went to the drivers side, Camila having slid a seat over.

"Where we going?" I ask when I turn the car on.

"My house." The car ride was silent except when she gave me directions to her house.  When we arrived, we went inside. Her house was completely silent, she ran upstairs and I followed not knowing what else to do. She went into a room that said Camila in big letters. She opened the door and went to the night shelf  before turning to me and throwing something. I caught it to see it was her phone.

"Call your dad."

Camila's POV

I gave Lauren my phone and she went to the hall to make the call. I grabbed my laptop and sat on my bed before going back on tumblr. I saw Lauren come back in and she laid right beside me looking on my screen.

"Looking at more pictures of me?"

"I don't follow any Jaguar blogs."

"Sure you don't."

"How do you even have fans when you’re so conceited? Plus you have horrible stories about you come out every single week. Why would someone like such a horrible role model?"

"I'm just misunderstood but my true fans understand me."

"Oh well enlighten me."

"Well most the stories publish are stories that are made up or are out of context."

"So there's a good reason to punch a paparazzi in the face."

"They always deserve it. They’re the most annoying things ever to exist."

"Not a good reason to punch them."

"Ok fine. I got mad because he was shouting really hurtful things. Usually I can take that but with everything that was going on that week, I just snapped.”

“What was going on?”

“Well, it was just a big betrayal is the best way I can describe it.”

“Why don’t you like Ally and her mom?”

“I guess both of these things relate.”

“Care to explain?”

“Its a long story that goes way into my personal life.”

“Opening up isn’t a bad thing Lauren.”

“It can be. It can be the worst thing when you’re living my kind of life.” The bell rang and we both knew it was Mr. Jauregui.

“Bye Camila and thank you.” She said going out the door.

"Bye Lauren."

____________________________________

Yeah mostly filler. Comment and vote. -S