Making up

Camila’s POV

I had decided to go to Ally and I’s hide out and I found it to be a very bad idea. As soon as I step in there I felt very nostalgic. Every memory Ally and I shared in the room seemed to be happening, all in a timeline. I couldn’t take it anymore, and I knew I had made a very bad mistake. I felt the tears begin to fall instantly. I sat myself in the corner and let all the tears fall out, and it hurt so fucking much, to think of Ally never wanting to speak to me again. I messed up and there was nothing I could do about it.

“Camila?” I had been so caught up in my own world that I hadn’t heard someone come in. I looked up to see Ally sitting besides me.

“Camila, can we talk?” She asked me. I nodded my head surprised she was finally talking to me again.

“Well I wanted to apologize for the way I reacted. I know you would never use my friendship to get close to my sister. I guess I was just hurt that you would hide something like that from me, and I felt like you don’t trust me and I felt shattered.”

“I’m sorry I kept it from you Ally, I was just scared that you would react the way you did. I just never really knew how to tell you and I’m such a coward for not doing so. The way you found out wasn’t the way I wanted you to and I was really thinking about how I would tell you all week because you’re the person I trust most and I didn’t show that.” I tell her.

“Camila, I forgive you if you forgive me.”

“Of course I do Ally.” She opened her arms and I immediately crawled into them, hugging her back. I felt relief to have my best friends back. We stayed like this for a couple of minutes till we heard a voice coming from outside.

“Ally, where are you? Shit.” Followed by a loud noise. We ran outside to see Lauren wiping dirt from her clothes.

“Lauren are you ok?” Ally asked.

“Yeah, I just saw you left the house without saying anything and I got worried. So I followed you and got kind of lost.” She said. She looked up and noticed I was with her. “Did I interrupt something because I can leave again, if you guys were talking.”

“No its ok. Everything is ok now.” I say. She smiled before embracing us both in a hug.

“I’m glad because things were getting kind of awkward. What are you guys doing here, its kind of a shady place to be.” Lauren said looking around.

“I thought you said your dream date was a picnic in the forest?” I asked her.

“Well, now that I’m here I think I changed my mind.”

“Follow us.” Ally said, leading her the way back to the hideout.

“Ally you don’t have to.” I knew this was Ally and I’s secret place. When I had suggested showing it to Dinah she had gotten mad.

“Camila its ok. I want to.” Ally said.

“Am I missing something?” Lauren interjected.

“No just follow me.” Ally said continuing to lead Lauren back inside. We got inside and Lauren looked surprise.

“What is this?”

“Its our fort. We’ve had this since we were little.” I told her.

“This is cool, its like a treehouse except on the ground.” Lauren said sitting on one of the chairs.

“Yeah, we wanted to make it cooler than a treehouse but its hard when you’re parents don’t want to give you any furniture. Plus we don’t have any electricity but I’m sure we could get you a chair cause you’re sitting on Camila’s right now.” Ally explained.

“Its ok, I don’t mind.” I said sitting on Lauren’s lap. She wrapped her arms around my waist and smiled.

“I have no idea how I didn’t notice you too liking each other before. How blind was I to see it?”

“Well Normani and Dinah figured it out.”

“Speaking of them, are we going to tell them about this too?” I asked Ally. “I mean I know you don’t know Normani much because you’ve only talked to her once, but she’s really funny and I know you’ll like her. I don’t know how we weren’t friends with her before.”

“If you really want to then we can.” Ally responds.

“Great. I have an idea.” Lauren said.

“What is it?”

“Its going to be a surprise for both of you.”

“Oh come on Lauren. You can tell me at least.” I said giving her a puppy dog face.

“No stop, don’t do that. Its going to be a surprise because I’m happy that you two were able to make up.”

“Fine, and how long will this surprise take?” Ally answers.

“A couple of days, and I don’t want either of you guys coming in here till its completely ready.” Lauren explains.

“You can’t do that its our secret hideout.” I say.

“Well, I’m going to need to borrow it for the surprise.”

“Fine, but it better be good.”

“You’ll be surprise on what I have planned.”

Lauren’s POV

Its been a week since I started the surprise and I knew they were going to love it. Since I saw the hideout I knew that it was a way Ally was showing Camila that she was supportive of our relationship and I want to make it more special. I had the hideout all prepared and I had made both of them promised that they wouldn’t go near it till I was done. Today I had them get all dressed up kind of formal but not too fancy because it was still in a forest, to finally see it. I had set up a dinner too.

“Ally are you ready yet.” I yell.

“Almost.” She replied back. I put on my leather jacket and my beanie before heading towards Ally’s room. I knocked on her door. She opened it putting on her earrings.

“Ok, I’m ready you don’t have to hurry me.”

“I’m sorry, I’m just really excited to see what you guys think.”

“Its fine, Lauren. Now we just have to pick up Camila. We got into my new car and drove to Camila’s house.

“I really like the car.”

“Yeah I wanted a ferrari but this old honda will do.” I said since my dad hadn’t let me buy it.

“At least he let you buy a car.”

“Yeah, I guess its better than nothing.” We got to Camila’s house, where she saw us through the window and came out before I had a chance to get out of the car.

“Lets go. I can’t wait any longer to see the surprise.” Camila said as soon as she sat inside.

“It won’t be much longer.” I say. We drive to the park and I park the car. Its completely empty because its dark out. We get out and begin to walk to the forest and walk in. After a couple meters we are all met with a big fence. Where the first surprise of the night would be revealed.

______________________________________________

Hi. I know I'm updating kind of late but I will be updating Wednesday. I hope you enjoy the story and I will continue it for a while longer because you guys seemed to like it. Hope you enjoy this chapter its mostly a filler.