Apology

Lauren’s POV

“It looks like Lauren Jauregui has gotten worse with her behavior. Lauren was caught earlier today attacking a paparazzi in front of a friends house and it was reported that she was taken into custody by the police. The teen who was supposedly taking a break from the public to get back to her roots to solve this problem seems to have gotten worse. Is the pop star on a down spiral? Stay tune for more information.” It took me a while to process what they were saying but I knew this wasn’t going to end well and right at that moment I got a phone call from Stephan.

“Lauren I’m sorry we couldn’t do much to keep this down.” He said as soon as I answered.

“What’s going to happen?” I asked.

“I’m not completely sure yet, but you might have to make a public statement. There is already a lot of commotion going on, on twitter. There is a worldwide trend before Lauren’s downfall. You’ve lost nine hundred followers in the last hour. We need the statement pretty soon or else you’re going to lose a lot more fans.”

“Ok.” Is all I’m able to say.

“Don’t tweet anything or say anything to your fans yet. We need to be really careful about this or else it will get worse.”

“I understand.” I say remembering the last time something like this had happened.

“You have a flight to Los Angeles in three hours, you’ll stay there till Sunday night so you’ll be able to go to school on Monday.”

“Thanks Stephan.”

“I’ll see you in a few hours Lauren.” I hung up the phone and checked the clock. It was currently nine meaning my flight was leaving at midnight.

“Babe, are you alright?” I looked at Camila and gave her a small smile.

“Yeah, I just have to fly down to LA in a few hours to make a public statement.”

“How long are you going to be there?” Camila asked.

“Till Sunday night.”

“Do you have time to watch the movie?” Normani asked.

“Sadly no, I have to go home and pack.”

“I’ll drive you.” Ally said.

“You don’t have to, I can drive myself and you can call dad to pick you up.” I told her.

“No, I want to.” She insisted.

“I’ll go to.” Camila said. I smiled and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

“Thanks.”

Camila’s POV

It went on to tumblr where there was a link to the live stream of Lauren’s press conference that was happening today. There was a lot of drama on twitter and many of Lauren’s followers went against her. Many were mad that she wasn’t being a good role model but many defended her saying people made mistakes. There were many trends many contradicting each other at the same time.

“Mila has it started yet?” Ally asked from the kitchen.

“It’s about to.” I say.

“Ok now put it to stream on the television.” Ally said. I did as was told and soon the television showed the commercial showing on the live stream.