New Song

Camila’s POV

After most people had checked in, so Michael and I called our group to circle up around us. I noticed Lauren outside the group phone in hand.

“Can everyone sit down.” Michael yelled. Everyone started to sit except for Lauren who was standing outside the circle with phone in hand. I went towards her tore her phone away from her.

“Hey. what do you think you’re doing.” I grabbed her hand and sat her down, along side of me.

“No phones allowed.” I told her. She rolled her eyes as we began.

“Ok first we will introduce ourselves, so you can make new friends.” Michael explained. “We will be like our own little family, group four. I’ll start, my name is Michael Clifford and I’m a seventeen.” The rest of the freshmen started to introduce themselves till it got to me.

“I’m Camila Cabello, I’m sixteen.” I said. I looked at Lauren who rolled her eyes before she began.

“I’m Lauren..”

“Oh my god thats Lauren Jauregui.” Had they not actually noticed her? Are people so caught up in there own world that they don’t even notice what in front of them.

“Um yeah and I’m seventeen.” She finished off.

“Can I have your autograph.” Someone else yelled.

“I um.” Lauren said. This is the first time I had seen Lauren kind of nervous.

“Guys save this for later we have to continue with the introductions so we can do the school tour.” I yelled. “Continue.” I said to the person sitting next to Lauren. Once the introductions were finished, we began the tour. I noticed that Lauren would be kind of separate from the rest of the kids and stayed by me at the beginning. We went along the whole school showing where some of the classrooms were located, nurses office, front office, art room, bathrooms, music room and ended in the cafeteria.

“Well that concludes our tour for today.” Michael said. Heads then began to look for Lauren who had just disappeared. I then got a phone call, and I realized I still had Lauren’s phone. I looked at the screen and it was Ally calling. I answered the phone and began to look around for her.

“Lauren are you guys done. I’m waiting outside for you and Camila, who doesn’t seem to be answering her phone.”

“Ally it’s me and we’re done but I can’t seem to find Lauren.”

“Why do you have her phone?”

“I took it away from her because she wouldn’t pay attention.”

“Ok, well find her and meet me in the car.” She hung up and I began to look around. If I was Lauren Jauregui where would I be? I got it.

Lauren’s POV

I stayed close to Camila in case of being mobbed by these people that pretended to be fans just to say they meet a famous person or what they would soon begin to call me ‘idol’ just because they met me. I hated it and it was sometimes hard to distinguish them from my real fans and them but I could usually tell by the look in their eye. My dad always told me that the eyes were a way to see into a persons soul. We were now going into a different room.

“This is the music room.” Camila said as we walked in the door.

“If any of you are going to be in the class this is where it is.” No shit you dumbass, it doesn’t just move around.

“We have an amazing music program at the school, so there are a lot of cool instuments and things like that.” Camila continued. I began to space out as I noticed the room full of instruments. It was one of the best music rooms I’ve been in. I hadn’t been in a studio for a while and I really wanted to try a song I had written. I looked around and everyone had left already. Well I might as well try it now since I hadn’t had a chance.

“Woke up to the same old uh oh

heartbreak cause we go like woah oh

six weeks and I still don’t know

where or when we went wrong

love sick and I’m feeling so oh

that’s it gonna let you go

all good but I still don’t know

when or where we went wrong

I’m rising out

its been two minutes

twenty second

I’m finally gonna do it

its about time I finally got over you

Oh, I wish

I wish you the best you’re freaking useless

If I only ever had one wish just one wish

I’d wish that I could go back

I’m still owning everything we had

If I only ever have one wish, then I wish

I never met you at all

I wish I never met you at all.”  Thats all I had for now. I heard a clap coming from the doorway and I saw Camila standing there. “That a really good song is it going to be in the next album because then maybe I would actually buy it.” She said.

“We both know you already have all my cds because you like me and you can’t hide it. I mean who doesn’t love me?”

“I think I could list a couple of people including who ever the song is about. I mean if they hear it won’t they know its about them?”

“I don’t know if the song will be on the album because most my songs are what the record company wants and what they think people will hear. I haven’t been able to write my own songs since the first album. Secondly I hope they hear the song and they know that I hate their guts and never want to see them again.”

“So you’re the one that writes the good songs. I always thought your second album was shit.”

“So you do have my albums.”

“Just the first one.”

“Would you like it signed.” I say with a smirk.

“Oh would the great Lauren Jauregui sign my cd. It would be a dream come true.” She sassed back rolling her eyes.

“I was just asking. You could have sold it or something since I know the first one signed is worth at least fifty dollars on ebay.”

“Well in that case how much would the special edition signed cost.”

“You have my special edition cd? I couldn’t even get one of those.”

“I stood in line for five hours just to get it.”

“You should give it to me.”

“No way in hell. I mean how much would it cost especially since you just said you’d sign it. That would be at least one fifty.”

“No I won’t sign it anymore cause you’re being a sarcastic bitch, who is probably lying to me.”

“No you said you would.”

“”I didn’t say I would I asked and you replied sarcastically which means no.”

“Sarcasm doesn’t mean no.”

“The way you said it does.”

“Fine how about I sell you the cd if you tell me who the songs about.”

“Do you promise?” She nodded eagerly. I sighed and thought back to the girl that had broken my heart completely.

_____________________________________

Hi! I'm excited because I'm going to the concert today and I wanted to make this a longer chapter just because of it. I don't know if it really that much longer but I thought i was so yeah.  I hope you like it, vote and comment what you think of it. Don't you get mad cause the song One Wish isn't on the ep. Well I don't know how many of you actually read this authors note, but I'm glad for those who do and I'll update next Sunday. -S