Ready?

Lauren’s POV

The dinner was mostly silent, except a few word exchanges from Camila and Ally. I could tell the idea of a date and hiding it was not the best idea for Camila. During dinner she seemed very nervous and it seemed like Ally could tell.

“Camila are you ok?”

“Yeah, I’m fine, why wouldn’t I be fine I mean what is there to be worried about, I mean its not like I’m hiding anything, why would I hid something from you, you’re my bestfriend.” I quickly kick her under the table and she bit her lip in pain. Ally look at her weird but waved it off. I finished my dinner but waited till both Camila and Ally were done before leaving in case Camila got nervous again. We picked up our plates and put them in the sink.

“I’ll clean the dishes.” Ally said.

“You don’t have to do that.” I tell Ally.

“Yeah, but it bothers if I don’t.”

“Oh ok.”

“I’ll pick a movie for us to watch.” Camila told her.

“Meet me in the living room for our date when Ally’s asleep.” I whisper to Camila as she passed by me to go upstairs.She nodded as she ran up. I wait a few seconds before going to my room to get ready. I also had to set things up, because I had the perfect idea to impress Camila.

Camila’s POV

I looked at Ally and she seemed to be asleep. I slowly tried to crawl out of the bed without waking her up. I paused my movements as she moved to face the other way. Once I’m safely away from the bed I go to the bathroom and try to straighten out a little bit before heading downstairs. The lights were off and not a sound could be heard.

“Lauren? You there?” I say. I heard no reply and I slowly move forward and try again.

“Lauren?” I say again.

“Camila.” A voice says in my ear and I jump up startled.

“What the hell Lauren you scared me. I almost screamed.” I heard a chuckle and I felt her really close.

“You ready for our date?” She asks finding my hands.

“I don’t know if I want to go on a date with someone who scared me half to death. What’s next take me out and kill me, when I’m least expecting it.”

“Damn you discovered my plan of killing all of my sister’s best friends.”

“Ha, I’m your sisters only best friend.”

“Exactly.”

“Yeah, well I’m not going anymore.” I say starting to walk away. Lauren doesn’t let go of my hand instead she pulls me towards her and lifts me over her shoulder.

“Sorry but we had a deal.” The lights suddenly turn on and Ally is standing at the bottom of the stairs.

“What is going on?” She asks.

“I caught a thief.” Lauren confidently answers.

“Thats Camila.” Ally says. Lauren looks up at me and winks.

“Ahh and so it is.” She puts me down.

“Now seriously what are you guys doing?”

“I came to get a snack when I heard Camila and I decided to scare her. She tried to run away but I grabbed her.” I run towards Ally and ingulf her in a hug.

“Ally thank god you saved me from this psycho.” I earn a laugh.

“What were you doing down here Camila?”

“You know I’m always hungry.”

“Well we should go to bed. Goodnight Lauren.” Ally says and she begins to go up the stairs.

“Night.” Lauren replies. I follow Ally after giving Lauren an apologetic look.

“Wait.” Ally says stopping and turning back around. “Lauren why on earth are you dressed?” She raises an eyebrow waiting for an explanation.

“Fine you caught me.” I feel my palms begin to sweat. This was a horrible idea, I shouldn’t be hiding things from Ally. “I didn’t really come down here to get a snack. I’m really ashamed to admit this but I like to go outside and to look at the stars. I know its a little cheesy but its really a guilty pleasure of mine.”

“Aww Lauren why are you ashamed, theres nothing wrong with it.”

“Yeah, you know you’re right Ally.” I let a sigh of relief. “I’ll just be outside.”

“Ok, well night Lauren. Lets go Camila.” She began up the stairs again. I turned to Lauren and she signaled to wait till Ally was sleeping before joining her outside. I nodded before following Ally up the stairs. I lay down and turn the t.v. on and Ally looks at me tired.

“Are you not tired?”

“Not really.”

“Well then you should go outside with Lauren, cause I know you like looking at the stars too and that they help you sleep.” Was she really telling me to go to Lauren? I tried not to sound too excited when I responded.

“Yeah, I guess I will.”

“Ok night Mila.”

“Night Ally.” I slowly get up and put on my shoes. I go downstairs and go outside. Lauren was sitting on the chairs on the porch.

“That was fast.”

“Yeah, Ally actually told me to come look at the stars with you.”

“Well you shouldn’t deny her request. You ready?” I nod my head. “Camila Cabello get ready for the best date of your life.”

_________________________________________________

Hi, hope you enjoy. Vote and Comment and the date will be the next chapter, I promise. -S