03. "Why are you so scared?"

Katie's POV

I woke up into my first morning in New York. Just like at home, I decided to stay in shape and do some morning workout. I changed into my gym clothes, put on my running shoes and earphones and walked out of my room.

“Good morning Katie! You going somewhere?” I heard a voice from the next door.

“Morning Harry! I'm going out for a run. I hope I don't get lost.” I joked.

“I was just thinking about going for a run too. We can go together if you'd like.”

“Sure, why not.”

“Just give me 10 minutes to get ready.”

I was waiting for him outside his hotel room. I'm going running with Harry. Harry Styles?!

“You can come in if you're bored.” I heard his voice coming from inside the room.

“Oh, I'll just wait out here.” I answered.

“Come on in.”

I opened the door and slowly entered the room.

“I'm not going to hurt you. I don't bite.” Harry said.

“Heh.” Was all I could utter.

“Why are you so scared?”

“I'm not.” I answered.

“I wouldn't say that.”

“Harry, I just got here, this is all new to me. I need some time to adjust.”

“You'll get used to it soon. You just wait, you'll feel at home by this afternoon.”

“You think so?”

“I know.” he said and took off his shirt.

Oh, Harry. My eyeballs almost fell out of their sockets. I hope he didn't notice my reaction. I didn't know where to look, to come across as normal as I could. Oh well, it's probably impossible to look normal in a situation like this.

“Should I wear the green shirt or the red one?”

“The green one.” I answered.

“Okay, now I'm ready. Shall we go?”

“Of course.”