10. "Oh, I'm sorry, you're not the right one."

Harry's POV

I was running in the direction where he left.

“Liam, Liam, Liam?” Suddenly I saw him. I approached him.

“Hey, we need to talk.”

“Go away Harry.”

“I'm sorry.”

“You knew what the situation was like.” Liam said.

“Of course I knew, but why did you let it go this far? I was waiting for all this time for you to do something about it, but you didn't.”

“Harry, it's not your fault. It's all my fault.”

I felt so terrible. I put myself in his skin. How would I feel in his place?

“I don't want to see you like this.”

“Don't worry about me. Enjoy yourself, you deserve her.”

“I can't enjoy myself, I feel guilty.”

“I told you it's not your fault.”

“Liam, come, we don't wanna be late for the show.”

“I don't think I want to perform.”

“What will the fans say? We can't let this happen. Come, please.”

Katie's POV

 Liam:

"I'm broken

Do you hear me

I'm blinded

Cause you are everything I see

I'm dancing, alone

I'm praying

That your heart will just turn around"

He kept looking at me, it was like he was singing just for me.

 "And as I walk up to your door

My eye turns to face the floor

Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say"

At that point I didn't have the strength to stay in the arena and listen to the concert. I stood up and ran backstage. Tears were streaming down my face and I couldn't stop crying. I prayed that I wouldn't run into someone. I'm not even capable of speaking right now, I couldn't explain anything. All I wanted is to be alone. Alone, to think about everything that happened.

I went out to get some fresh air. If only I could run away. Away, far away from all this. But I couldn't, this was my job. 

I sat down in a park near the arena. I heard the show just ended. I didn't want to get up and join the boys. I simply needed some time for myself. I watched the fans leaving the arena from afar. They were so happy, they just lived through one of the best moments of their lives. They slowly left and soon no one was around. I was left completely alone. At that moment my phone rang. It was Harry. I hung up.

Harry's POV

“She hung up. Did anyone see her?”

“Who?” Zayn asked.

“Katie.”

“She's probably still in the arena.”

“But it's empty.”

“Why would she just disappear?” Louis added.

“I'll tell you tomorrow.” I answered quickly and ran out to find her.

“Hey, hey, do you need some help?” I heard a voice, but I didn't have time to answer. I was too far for them to hear me.

I was running through the park, I knew she must be here somewhere. She probably didn't return to the hotel on her own. But we are going to a different city tonight with the tour bus. No, she definitely didn't leave alone. Suddenly I saw 2 persons not far away from me. I approached them.

“Hey Katie.”

She turned around.

“Oh, I'm sorry, you're not the right one.” I said and started running again.

“Harry? Haaaaryyyy! Wait.”

“I'm sorry I don't have time.”

“Just two photos, pleeeease.”

“Okay, but make it quick.”

I smiled like everything was in order, took two photos and ran off.

“Thaaaankss Harry!”

“You're welcome.” I said a bit louder and continued running.

I finally saw her before me. But she wasn't alone. Who's that with her?