11. "Say something, please."

Katie's POV

Everything was quiet. No one else was around. All I could hear was our deep breathing.

“Katie?”

“Yes?”

“I miss you here with me.”

“Say something, please.”

“What am I supposed to say, Liam? You don't know now I feel right now.”

“I know. I know you too well to not know how you feel.”

“Why now? Why did we wait for so long?”

“You are prepared to do anything for someone you care about. You're prepared to wait for years and years.”

He hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. I remembered everything between us in the past and the pain in my heart grew stronger.

“It's too late now, Liam. I can't hurt Harry. And actually...”

“You just did.” Harry's voice interrupted me.

I turned around. “Harry?”

He stood still, staring at us.

“Why did I hurt you? I didn't do anything.”

“Why did you let it come this far? You knew from the beginning that Liam was the one you want. Why did you let this happen between us? I would be better off if you told me the truth in the beginning. I trusted you since the first week we met, looks like you didn't trust me. If you told me all this then I would look at you in a different light.”

“You're trying to say I did all this on purpose. We hung out because I liked your company and we had similar interests. I was getting to know you as a friend and I didn't want anything more. I'm sorry. I don't know where I am, who I am or even what's wrong with me. This isn't me!”

“Katie, come on, let's go to the hotel. We go on the road in an hour. We mustn't be late.” Liam added quietly.