23. "I love you, Harry!"

Katie's POV

I checked the entire floor. I even looked if he was in the bathroom, but he was nowhere to be seen. Where the hell did he go? He said he'd wait for me.

I was walking to the exit of the building, searching for my phone, so that I could call him. I was digging through my entire purse, but I couldn't find it. Where did I put it? I always lose it when I need it the most. Oh, it finally appeared right in front of me. The smaller the purse, the more stuff I lose in it. This can only happen to me.

I just dialed the number when I saw him in the car. I opened the car door with a huge smile on my face to tell him the news.

“Harry, there you are.” I said all happy, before I could even close the door.

My smile immediately disappeared when I saw his face.

“Harry, are you crying? What's wrong?”

“Nothing, close the door. Let me quickly take you home, so that nobody sees us.” He could barely speak.

I sat down and closed the door.

“What happened?” I asked and took his hand.

He immediately pulled his hand away. I had no idea what was going on.

“Harry?”

“I hate them, I really hate them.” He said and quickly drove off from the parking spot.

“Who?”

“Management.”

“Everything's fine. Calm down, stop crying. What's wrong?” I was trying to comfort him, even though I still didn't know what was going on.

He was quiet, like he didn't even hear my question.

“Could you please stop driving so recklessly?” I was getting angry.

“I'm not driving recklessly.”

“Don't tell me that. You just ran a red light, because you didn't have time to stop. What is wrong with you?” I couldn't believe the way he was driving. This really wasn't him. He's gone completely mad.

“Can you please tell me what's wrong?” I asked him calmly, even though I was mad about his driving.

“You know.”

“I know? What do I know?” I was even more angry then before.

“I don't think I need to tell you what you've done.”

“I've had enough of you. Can you stop driving like a maniac? Are you trying to kill me? Stop here, on the bus stop, now.”

He stopped the car.

“Are you going to continue with this driving?”

“What's wrong with it?”

“This is the last time I'm going to ask you. Will you continue driving this way?”

“I'm driving just the way I always do.”

“Okay.”

I opened the door and got out of the car.

“I hope you'll be in a better mood when I get home.” I said and slammed the car door shut.

Harry's POV

I was sitting on the couch, watching the television, when Katie walked through the door.

“Did you come to pick up your stuff?” I asked her.

She came up to me and looked me like I was talking crazy.

“Do you want me to leave?”

“Not me.” I said.

“Then why are you acting this way?”

“You know we mustn't be together anymore.”

“But Harry, why not? I didn't sign the contract.”

“I know you did.”

“I did not.” she said.

“I heard what you two were talking in there.”

“Oh, Harry, please.” She smiled.

“You said that you'll sign it.”

“I did, but I just wanted to see his reaction. When he gave me the pen to sign it I ripped it up and threw it in the bin.”

“Really?” I asked in disbelief.

“Really, you know I'd never do that to you.” She said and stroked my hair. “Silly.” She smiled.

“So...” I smiled back.

“I love you, Harry.” She said and hugged me.”

“I love you too.”

“No one will tear us apart.”

THE END of the first story! The sequel >>> Blast from the past 2 (Look at my profile)

____________________________

Thank you to everyone who has read it. I appreciate it. xx

I hope you will enjoy reading the sequel.

 Follow me on Twitter @Vass_Happeninn

-X.