17. "Who do you think you are? Get out now!"

Harry's POV

“I only have twenty minutes left, can you please let me go?”

“I'm sorry, we can't do that.”

“Can you at least give me back my phone? I need to let them know.”

“All right, but only for one phone call.”

“Thank you.”

“Hey, Louis. I'm at the police station. They won't let me go, I don't know how I'll make it to the concert.”

“What the hell did you do?”

“It doesn't matter, look, you have to come pick me up.”

“That's quite enough now. Hang up now.” the policeman said.

They took my phone away from me again and hung up.

“But, do you even know how important is it for me to preform at that concert? Let me go for like two hours and then you can lock me back in.”

“You'll wait right here until we resolve this situation.”

Fuck you, police. Give or take one car, who cares about those old pieces of junk anyway.

“I'll pay you for the whole car if you want, just let me go.”

“Our law doesn't allow us to do that, young man. We're sorry.”

Oh, I hate them so much.

“At what hour did you rent the car?”

“I don't know, three hours ago. Can I go now?”

“You're not going anywhere. We have to follow the procedure. Since we're not dealing with your car and you rented it the procedure is a little bit longer. You should of thought about it earlier. Why did you have to drive like a maniac.”

“But...”

“We'll write you another ticket for talking back at us.”

“Fine.” I've had enough of this. I kept looking at the clock. Only fifteen minutes 'till the concert and I'm still here. At a police station. When the hell will they let me go? Suddenly, the door flew open.

“Good evening. We'll pay you whatever you want, just let him go.”

“Who do you think you are? Get out now!”

“You don't understand, he needs to be at that concert urgently. Here's your money. Harry, come.”

“Woah, woah, you're not going anywhere.” They grabbed my arm. “You can take your money back.”

Liam's POV

It was time to start the show. We didn't know what to do. Harry was still not there. We found out that he's at the police station. Nobody knew what the hell he did to end up there. Actually, we didn't even care, just as long as he'd come here on time. But he didn't.

“What are we going to tell the fans?” I asked.

“Hey, boys, we just found out that hey finally convinced them to let him go. I think they'll be here in twenty minutes. Katie, get ready to get to work as soon as possible. Lay out his clothes and everything necessary.”

“Thank god.” I sighed with relief.

“You'll be late half an hour at the most. So that's nothing to worry about. Just stay calm.”

I know everything will turn out fine, but something like this never happened before. We were all a bit nervous and we couldn't stand still.

Finally the door opened.

“Harry!” We all shouted.

“Come, quick, here are your clothes. Put them on.” Katie said.

Harry was changing his clothes while she was putting makeup on him. Both at he same time. It was really funny to watch. But the most important thing is that he's here.

“Okay, you look great, Harry. Go now.” Katie said.

Katie's POV

I could finally catch my breath. They went onstage and started the concert. They were thirty minutes late, but still. We made it.”

I couldn't figure out what was happening with Harry. I don't even know why I still worry about him. After all he's the biggest... Oh, any word that I'd say right now to describe him would be a waste.