05. "I think he likes you."

Katie's POV

A month passed already, since I joined the boys on their tour. I'm not afraid of anything anymore. I just finished doing their hair and makeup. Perrie, who just joined Zayn on tour for a few days, and I decided to watch the concert from the hall. We sat down on our chairs next to the stage and were immediately surrounded by fans screaming in our faces from every direction. I couldn't make out what they wanted from us, but by the look of it they wanted to take a picture with us. We were happy to do it. It's nice to brighten someone's moment, day, week, … 

The show just started. It was very noisy in the arena, like always. The fans were screaming, singing and jumping. Actually, it was quite phenomenal. The boys are great, they have everything under control and the fans are unbelievably excited at every show. 

I  know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes when you smile

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

That's when I remembered the past. I remembered a few years ago. It was just like then. My mind dozed off back in time. 

“Katie?”

“Yes?”

“I just said something to you.”

“Oh, I'm sorry Perrie, I was just thinking of something. Can you say it again?”

“Harry just winked at you.”

“Really? I didn't notice. That's so nice of him.”

“I think he likes you.”

“Oh, stop it. We're just good friends.”