19. "Why, why?"

Katie's POV

Looking all tired and lifeless we boarded the plane to fly home. At last!

“Katie, can you give me some space, I wanna sit by the window.” Liam said to me.

I stood up and moved aside.

“Thanks!” He thanked me.

“You're welcome, Liam.” I replied and sat down next to him.

I was watching Harry in the corner of my eye, seeing he just boarded the plane. I saw how he looked at us and quickly looked away. Niall was walking behind him and stopped by our seats.

“Hey Katie, I wanna sit next to Liam.” He said with a smile on his face.

I laughed.

“Pleeeease?” Niall said loudly.

“Niall.” Liam laughed.

“What? But I...”

“Why don't you sit next to Harry, you'll only be one seat in front of me.” Liam said to him.

“No, I don't wanna. Why doesn't Katie sit next to Harry?”

“Are you serious?” I said a little bit quietly, hoping that Harry, in the seat in front of us, won't hear.

“Completely serious!” He almost shouted, causing everyone to turn our way, wondering what's happening. 

I looked at him and tried to signal him to stop.

“Katie, why don't you wanna sit next to Harry?” Niall asked.

Only he could ask something like that. If only he would speak a little bit more quietly. 

“Why, why?” He insisted.

He finally gave up on getting an answer. He jokingly looked me all offended and sat down next to Harry. Liam and I just looked at each other and burst out laughing.

“I'm so tired.”

“Sleep a little.” He said and pulled me closer to him, so I had nothing else left but to rest my head on his shoulder.

Harry's POV

I was looking through the plane window, listening to what the others were talking about. I felt like everyone hated me, even though I know they don't. Well, except Katie, and probably Liam as well. It's like I'm a stranger that just appeared out of nowhere. I admit, I was on the verge of tears and my eyes were watering. And Katie! I'm speechless. It's like I was never in her life.

“Harry.” Niall interrupted me in my thoughts.

I didn't want to turn around, I didn't want him to see me like this. I'd look like the biggest sissy he's ever seen.

“Yes.” I said, still looking through the window.

“Umm... is something wrong?” he asked, worried.

“No.”

“Good. I thought so.” He answered.

It was finally time to put our minds on hold and take some time to forget about all the nasty things that happened in the past few weeks. Finally a break from all this. It's so nice to be home.

But time will pass way to quickly and soon we'll see each other again.