14. "Harry?"

Katie's POV

After the concert we returned to the hotel. I was ready to go to bed. Knock, knock, someone knocked on my door. Who could it be? Who knocks on my door at this hour?

“Who is it?” I asked, afraid.

“It's me, Harry.”

I went over to the door and opened them. He came in.

“Umm... I'm such a fool! I really am a fool!”

“What's gotten into you?”

“I'm sorry Katie!”

“Do you think you're worth forgiving?”

“The decision is in your hands.”

He sat on the bed and I sat next to him. Suddenly, he kissed me. But this wasn't just a regular kiss... soon it happened.

Harry's POV

“Harry, what were you doing in Katie's room?” I heard someone ask me as soon as I closed the door to Katie's room and went towards my room.

“What?”

“Remember what we agreed upon. You're the one who stays single. You've been spending too much time with her. The media is already writing that you're a couple.”

“And what if we are and they're writing the truth?” I said.

I hate it when they mess with our lives.

“Harry! Stay away from her. From this day forward you'll only be together when it's absolutely necessary. That means, a few hours before the concert when you'll be getting ready. Do you understand? If not... you know what's coming for you.”

“I know.”

Katie's POV

I woke up this morning into an empty bed. Where is Harry? Where did he disappear?

I went down for breakfast and saw him at the table in the corner. I went over and sat next to him.

“Good morning!” I greeted him.

He didn't greet me back. He took his plate and went to the exit of the dining room.

“Harry?” I called him with a slightly raised voice.

He didn't turn around. Instead, he kept walking like he didn't even care about me. How could I? How could I let him? He just wanted to use me. I felt humiliated and hurt like I've never been before. No one has ever done anything like this to me before. I simply couldn't believe that this really happened.