15. "I've had enough of you."

Liam's POV

It was a beautiful morning and only four concerts were separating us from our break. I can't wait to get some rest. I love concerts and everything about the tour but at the same time I love to go back home and spend some valuable time with my family. I just got out of the shower when the phone rang.

“Liam, someone's calling you.” I heard Niall's voice.

“Please, bring me the phone. I'm not dressed yet.”

“Come and get it yourself.” Niall said and started laughing.

What could I do? I wrapped myself in a towel and ran for my phone.

“Hey!”

“Hey Liam, can I come over?”

“Of course you can come if you'd like.”

“Thank you.”

She stepped through my hotel room door a minute later.

“Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you just got out of the shower.”

“That's okay. You can sit here on the bed or you can wait for me on the terrace.”

“I'll go outside.”

“Problems?” I heard Niall say as she walked out on to the terrace.

“Maybe.”

Everyone knew by now what the situation was like. We couldn't hide anything anymore. I dressed myself and went out onto the terrace.

“Here I am.”

“Liam.” she said and started crying.

“Katie? What happened this early in the morning?”

“I can't believe I was so stupid. I'm the stupidest person on the planet.”

“What's wrong? Calm down.” I was starting to get worried.

“Harry... I trusted him, I gave him my everything. You don't know how humiliated I feel. All he wanted was to use me and now he doesn't even say hello to me let alone look me in the eye.”

“No? Did he really did this to you?”

“Why would I lie to you. I always tell you the truth.”

“How dare he? I just said to him yesterday not to hurt you.” I was getting really angry. I stood up from my chair and threw it to the ground.

“Liam, calm down. This isn't your fault. It's mine. I trusted him too soon.”

How dare he do something like this. I couldn't believe it. And this is Harry we're talking about.

“I'm going to see him.” I added.

“No, Liam. Let him be. I don't want you solving my problems. I just needed to tell somebody. And I trust you the most.”

“Wait right here.”

“Liam, please, no.”

Harry's POV

“Open the door, now!” I heard a voice coming from outside my room. “Harry, open the door immediately.”

“Why?”

“Harry, I won't say this again. You heard me.”

I stood up from my bed and unlocked the door.

“What did I tell you yesterday? I was serious. How could you?” Liam shouted.

“What are you talking about?”

“Stop making a fool of yourself. I didn't know you were like that. I never thought this of you.”

“Believe me, I didn't force her into it.”

“I believe you, but how can you then just ignore her and pretend like nothing happened? You don't do that, never and to no one.”

“I didn't ignore her.”

“Oh, you didn't, huh? I know everything. She came crying to me.” Liam said angrily.

“I'm scared. I'm sorry that it happened so fast. I feel guilty. I'll never forgive myself.”

“I've had enough of you.”

I couldn't stand anymore, I had to lie down on the bed.

“Didn't you have a girlfriend before? Don't you know how to treat one? Who the hell do you think you are to do something like this?”

“I don't know. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm afraid I'm gonna lose her. Liam, I love her. Understand me, I love her. And then there's you. I don't know what she feels for you. I don't want to lose her.”

“Harry, at this point in time you can't lose her anymore. Do you know why?”

“Why?”

“Because you already did. And whatever is lost can't be lost again. Goodbye.”

“But...”

He left, slamming the door behind him. I hate management. I hate them. They always ruin everything. Always!