Chapter 4

•Calum's POV•

I wake up from my slumber. The sun is shining through the sheer curtains. I get up and look out the window, it's pretty early.

I walk down the spiral staircase, smelling food being made. I walk into the kitchen and see Ashton setting food on the counter.

"Hey Ash," I say sitting on one of the barstools.

"Hey. I have breakfast ready. Ambush?" He has a smirk playing on his lips.

"Ambush."

We charge upstairs and bust through Luke's bedroom door.

"Wake the fuck up!" I scream, Ashton and I jump on top of him.

We must've scared him because I could feel him jump. "What the fuck? You scared the piss out of me." He groans.

He throws the blanket over himself and he curls up into it. I consider leaving because let's be real, he looks pretty freaking cu- cozy.

Ashton has different ideas and rips the covers off him. Luke automatically curls up into a ball. "You guys won't leave me alone will you?" He says with a sigh of defeat.

"Nope!" I say grabbing his arm and pulling him out of bed, "plus, breakfast is downstairs getting cold."

He gets to his feet and grabs a water bottle that's on his nightstand. Ash and I look at him, confused. "Follow." Is all Luke says.

We follow him to Michael's room and we both get the hint. Luke takes the cap off and dumps it over Michael. He jumps up like a pogo stick. He doesn't even say anything and just launches at Luke.

"Cmon mate, breakfast is ready." Luke whines, pushing Michael off of him.

Michael runs downstairs. We are all left behind laughing.

**•**•**
"Ashton! You can actually cook!" Luke says with surprise.

"Well duh, Lucas. I mean I am Ashton Irwin." Ash says cockily.

Luke gives him the finger while Mikey and I watch the scene.

|\\|\\|

•Luke's POV•

"I'm going swimming!" Calum yells from upstairs.
"Me too!" Ashton yells while going to change as well.

They both walk out with towels in their hands. "Mikey we should go too." I say.

"Ugh..fine." He groans and I jump up and down.

_~_~_~_

We get finished changing and rush out the door. We see Ash and Cal walking toward a pier. I run as fast as I can catching up to them. I'm right behind Cal and I jump onto his back, clinging onto him.

"Who the fuck? LUKE!" He yells at me but grabs my legs, making sure I don't fall. I laugh as he starts to stumble a little.

"Run Cali!" I say poking his cheek. He speeds up. I look behind me and see that Ashton and Michael are behind us.

Michael climbs onto Ash's back and they are charging forward. "Cal run faster! They are gonna catch up."

He runs as fast as possible. He is running down the pier now. "Cal stop!" I yell, gripping onto him. He doesn't stop.

"Calum! No! Not the--" We are then plunged into the water.

I come up for air and I see Cal laughing his ass off. "What the fuck was that for!?"