Chapter 9

•Calum's POV•

"I'm gay."

Im flabbergasted. I can't believe that my "homophobic" best friend is actually gay. I don't say anything and Michael starts to panic. (at the disco. [not even sorry])

"A-are you gonna s-say anything?" He says biting his lip.

I still don't say anything and just engulf him in a big hug. I feel him smile slightly.

"So do you accept me?" He asks with nervousness laced in his voice.

"Of course Mikey!" I hug him again, "we have to tell the others!"

His face retches in panic (at the disco)   and tears well up in his eyes."Fuck, no! I- no I can't- I'm not ready!" He stammers out.

"Why? they'll all accept you! C'mon." I push.

"N-no Cal. You can't make me. I'm not ready so I'm not gonna." He crosses his arms over his chest like a 5 year old.

"Fine.." I sigh giving up for now. "You'll have to tell them later though."

"Yeah yeah..I know." He huffs.

*•*•*•*
I grab Mikey's wrist being careful not to put to much pressure on it considering the fresh cuts, that still make me feel sick.

"We are coming downstairs and everything will be fine." I explain and Michael nods.

We walk down the stairs while Mikey fixes his sleeves to show no evidence of cutting.

Ash and Luke are in the living room and I can't help but to smile to myself upon seeing Luke. It's not weird.

"C-cal are you sure they don't hate me?" Michael asks with his bottom lip quivering.

"I'm positive. We can go out and do something to brush off the tension as well." I say suggesting. Michael hums in response.

"Hey guys!" I say catching Ash and Luke's attention. They spin around,

"Hey Cal hey..Mikey." Luke says waving slightly.

Michael and I sit down on the couch getting comfy and I can tell Mikey wants to apologize.

"So um, I'm really S-sorry for ya know..being such a dick. I feel awful about it and I hope you can f-forgive me." Michael says.

Luke looks at me with a confused look and I nod telling him to forgive him. "Michael you are my best friend, of course I'll forgive you." Luke smiles a dimple filled smile.

"Ash?" I ask.

He gets up and I think he's going to leave but he surprises us all by walking over to Michael and pulling him into a bear hug.

"I forgive you." He says slightly muffled.

I see Michael smile and it's a real one, "thank you so much guys."

/////\\\\\

"C'mon, duck fucks!" I scream trying to get my friends to hurry into the car.

"Well that's a new one." Luke says laughing lightly.

"I could list a whole list of beautiful names to call you guys. Trash ass, bitch dick, fu-"