Chapter 10

*Luke's POV*

After the movies last night, not much happened. We all- well everyone else but me went to sleep. I was up all night thinking about Cal and I's conversation last night.

I wouldn't stop replying in my head. So I couldn't sleep. I'll have to tell him some day. But I don't want to ever want to let that secret out.

I sigh looking up at the ceiling. I know for a fact that I won't be sleeping, so what's the point?

I look over at the clock of my bedside table. It reads 3:48 A.M. Great.

I get up quietly, tip toeing out of my room. I shut my door softly and proceed to walk downstairs.

I open the back door and it's still dark out. I walk outside with my phone, as a flashlight. I walk to the pier and sit on the edge of it watching out.

It's not long until the sun starts to rise. I've always loved watching the sun rise. It's peaceful but the thoughts keep flooding my head.

•*•*•*

I end up going back into the house not being able to watch the sunrise in peace. I find a clock and it reads, 5:28 A.M.. I've been up all night.

I walk over to the couch and collapse onto it and that's when sleep over takes me.

:;:;:;:

"Lukey?" I hear someone whisper.

I lift my head form the couch and I'm met with a brown eyed boy.

"Oh my god Lukey! You look awful!"

I groan, "thanks Cal..I didn't sleep last night."

"Why? You could've woke me up. I would've stayed up with you.." Cal says.

"I know..but I didn't want to wake you."

"Okay. Next time wake me up." He smiles.

I smile back at up at him and he pulls me up and into his embrace.

"Cal? What are you doing?" I laugh lightly.

"You need a cuddle." He states. He's right though.

"True, true. But I know you are in a cuddly mood so.. It's a win win."

.'.'.'

After the little cuddle, everyone was awake so we went to the kitchen to get breakfast.

"Are you making breakfast today, Ash?" Mikey asks, obviously hoping that he is.

"Yep." Ash says pulling out cereal boxes, "help yourself." He says with a cheeky smile.

We groan, but nonetheless we grab the cereals we want and we all devourer it.

-/-/-/-

"So there is this carnival thing going on..I think we should go check it out." I mention while we are all
sprawled out on the couch.

"That should be fun." Ash says and everyone else agrees.

"It's around noon so we should go at..3ish?" Cal joins in.

"That's a good time. So we have time to hang out here for a bit." Mikey confirms.

"Okay, so in the mean time.. What should we do?" I ask not know what we should do.

"FIFA?" Michael asks.

No one answers, we all just rush to grab a controller.