Chapter 24

Damn, I'm going to end this shit. It's going to be short.
---
•third POV•

    Luke and Calum had ups and downs just like all relationship. But the thing is, they stuck through them. They found a way to get through the bumps in the road, and they made it.

Luke and Calum was, no scratch that, still madly in love. And if I'm being completely honest with you, that love will not fade and alter, rather, it will grow after everyday passing.

Luke and Calum obviously got married to officially bond their relationship, even though, their relationship was bonded since the beginning, when they met in kindergarten .

To this day, Calum and Luke are living happily in a small house, with everything they could ever need and have. They are the authors of their lives, they wrote their own story. Their own love story. It is perfect and complete until the next generation.

Now, let's not forget about Michael and Ashton.  They also have their own little story.

Eventually, they found each other through the thick fog, also known as their mindset of denial.

Their love is continuously growing for each other even after 8 years of only dating. Yes, they plan to marry, but only when the time comes. They want to take their time slow and enjoy every second of their happiness.

Why rush, right?

Mikey and Ash live close to the Cake household. Only a block away. The boys are continuously making stops at each others homes to simply say 'hello.'

The four adults are closer than ever and still share a few musical practices every once and a while. They didn't make it far in the music industry, and that was okay. They didn't mind.

But since then, nothing has really changed, and for that, they are all grateful to have not only their significant others by their side, but also their forever lasting friends.

Love does exist. It truly does. Luke and Calum found it. Michael and Ashton found it.

"Find your happiness throughout your loved ones." Calum says cheerfully into the microphone at the gig the boys are playing at. He pulls Luke over to him.

Luke blushes with happiness, a grin plastered upon his face.

"If there is one thing I want to leave with you guys here tonight, it is: you can find something special in someone. Uncover your destiny. I mean, you're the author of your life."  Calum shouts and the small crowd cheers.

"Be the bestselling author out there. Make the best of your life" Luke smiles, after saying into the microphone.

---

SO, that concludes "That's Gay" I know, our books haven't been updated in fucking ages, and I apologize.  But I just wanted to thank you all for voting on our books. It means everything.

Hopefully, I covered up the end of the story pretty well and you can use the rest of your imagination to come up with what other things could happen. Be the author.

For the last time in this book,
Thank you for reading.
-Mikayla

(Sorry for mistakes)