Hi Meet My Double

"Thanks" Reba says and then Bev walks away. 20 to 30 minutes later the door to Cantrells Diner opens and in walks a 5ft7 tall redheaded women , she walks over to the counter and sits down. Bev walks over to the readhead who just walked in " Tracy your back again you sure can eat can't ya" Bev smiles at Tracy and Tracy give's Bev a weird look. " What do you mean ?" Tracy says to Bev. You came in a while ago and ordered some food " Bev says " No i just got here its the only time today i've been here" Tracy says. Bev looks at Tracy and says " Darlin very funny but you can't fool me " Bev giggles. Tracy looks at Bev and says " I'm not joking I was out delivering some dogs in Oklahoma a few hours ago. I even have pictures and a paper showing that someone bought a dog from me. If you don't believe me have a look". Tracy holds out a document to Bev proving she had delivered the dog like she said. Bev looks at Tracy and says " you have to be joking Tracy I just served someone who looks like you I think your just pulling my leg " Tracy looks at Bev and rolls her eyes " I'm telling the truth ". Bev thinks to herself she's going crazy and looks at Tracy than looks at Reba. Tracy looks at Bev and says " Bev you don't look so good ". Bev looks back at Tracy and than Reba again and faints.