Dannys Grill & Steak House

Blake walked into Bethany's hotel the minute he walked in the door you could smell sizzling steaks and the sound of bacon crackling. The aroma made Blake go towards the built in restaurant instead of the receptionist desk to get a hotel room. Blake walked into the restaurant and sat down a waitress came by and have him a menu across the front of the menu it had  Danny's Grill And Steak House. Blake looked through the menu there was many things grilled chicken , steak they had almost everything's on the menu. Blake ordered the Steak salad the waitress said " coming right up handsome " Blake looked at the waitress when she walked away and thought " was she flirting with me " Blake didn't realize he said this out loud and when the waitress came back  she said " yes handsome I was flirting with you ". Blake's jaw instantly drops the waitress looks at him " why wouldn't I flirt with a handsome man like you sugar ". Blake asked the waitress " uh uh I'm when do you get off work" the waitress smiled " well sugar I'm off in 10 minutes ". Blake finally snapped out of it " would you like to have dinner with me " the waitress just looked at Blake and winked " of course sugar I'll see you in ten".