Blakie

Blake woke up 20 minutes later , Blake came to once he woke up he looked around the room. Blake screamed as loud as he could for help , everywhere he looked Blake's photos were plastered all over the wall some were photo shopped with her face  on Miranda Lambert's body. 

He heard that Jessica was coming back up the stairs , he started to calm himself down hoping that he wasn't going to do something he would regret. Jessica turned the key in the lock of her bedroom door , "Blakie I'm home sugar get ready for a night you won't forget" Jessica sat down on the bed next to Blake and started to run her hand up and down his body.

Blake had to hold back the fact he wanted to scream , Jessica started to undress she was wearing lacey Bra and Panties. Blake finally calmed down enough he asked " can you untie me so I can run my hands up and down you " , Jessica stood up and pulled a knife out from the drawer beside her bed , and started running it up against his body. " Really Blakie you really think I'm that stupid that I'm gonna , untie you and fall for your trap think again sugar".

Jessica left the room to go get somethings from the kitchen , Blake moved as much as he could to wiggle his hands free. He managed to get one of his hands free to dial 911 and than heard Jessica walking up the stairs again , Blake put his hand back in the rope and prayed that the police would come and save him.