Late For Work

Tracy looks at the clock  " Bev I don't have time for this crap I'm late for work I have to go Bev you'll have to catch a cab or have a friend come get you " before Bev could say anything Tracy started running to her pick up truck. Tracy buckled up her seat belt and tried to start her pick up truck " crap crap crap don't do this not now I can't be late no no no " Tracy quickly got out of her car and tried to check the battery and to her luck the battery was fried. Tracy locked her pick up truck and she grabbed her bag with her uniform in it and she just started running for Tianna's Bar it was about a 20 minute walk and to her luck she made it to Tianna's Bar. Right when Tracy walked into the back door of Tianna's Bar the owner Barry  was there " Tracy your late again how many times have I told you to be at least 20 to 25 minutes early " Tracy looked at her boss and said " I know it won't happen again I promise". No one had arrived Tracy and Barry were the only people in Tianna's Bar Tracy went to go get ready in one of the change room's in the back what she didn't know was that Barry was following her. Tracy walked into the change room and started to undress and became startled when she heard the door being locked Tracy turned around and there stood Barry watching her stand naked in the change room he started to walk up to Tracy. Tracy tried to get to the door and unlock it but Barry was already to close to her and cornered her " Tracy your such an innocent girl I wonder what people would think if they found out you seduced your boss for a raise " Tracy stares at Barry with fear in her eyes " what are you talking about I haven't done anything like that " " you haven't Tracy but your gonna have sex with me and if you don't I tell everyone you seduced me to get a raise".