You Saved Her Life

Reba pulled into the drive way of Tracy's home , well helping Tracy out of the truck Reba noticed a light on in the house , through the window she could see a face but couldn't clearly make it out. " Tracy who is in your house" Tracy looked at the window " That's my lil girl Tia , you can come meet her if you like " Reba looked at the girl in the window " I shouldn't I don't wanna disturb your night" Tracy laughed " you can't disturb my life more than it has been , I'll make you a room in the spare bedroom.

Tia opened the door and ran out to hug Tracy, she stopped and looked at her mama with tears pouring down her face , and her having bruises over some of her body. Tia started to cry , and turned away " Darlin I'm okay " Reba looked at Tracy well she talked to her daughter " Mama you can't lie to me , I was raped too and you can't lie to me about that " Reba could hear Tia cry really loud.

Tia didn't realize that Reba was standing beside her mama " Sweetheart your mama is okay , I was there and she didn't get raped , just a little hurt is all , and I'm sorry you had that happen to you". Tia turned around instead of screaming she walked up to Reba and gave her a hug. Reba didn't know why until Tracy explained " My daughter is a fan of yours well she was in the hospital , and going through the process of recovering from being raped , you helped her through it you saved her life.