Bev Your Going

It took Tracy and Bev 20 to 30 minutes arrive at the hospital. Tracy get's out of the Chevy Pick-Up Truck and  helps Bev out of the Chevy. Bev keeps trying to tell Tracy " I'm fine I know what I saw Tracy and, what I saw was two of you Bev says in an angry way .Tracy looks at Bev and gently takes Bevs arm and says " I'm taking you just to be sure Bev, you never know if you have a concusion or not ".Bev say's to Tracy " But Tra " Tracy cut in and said " Bev your going even if I have to drag you in there ". " Fine than Tracy drag me in I dare you " Bev lays down on the ground believing she's known Tracy since she was a little  girl that she wouldn't lay a hand on anyone because she wasn't that kind of person. Tracy just looks at Bev laying on the ground and says " your acting like such a child ". Tracy grabs Bev's arms and Bev looks at Tracy with this strange look " Tracy what are you doing ". Tracy looks at Bev with a serious look "I told you I would drag you in and you don't want to get up so I'm dragging you butt in to that hospital". Tracy pulls Bev  by the arms into the hospital waiting room and to make sure Bev didn't leave Tracy held onto her pony tail well Bev sat on the floor where Tracy had dragged her.