The Family Photo

The plane landed and they called a cab , and got dropped off at their destination. Reba hurried backstage and got dressed and sat down , to get her make up done by Brett her make up artist. "Reba where have you been you've been gone for 2 weeks" Reba looked at her reflection and smiled " I went and met my twin sister". Brett continued to do Reba's make up , there was silence in the room until Reba was ready to go on stage.

" Introducing Reba Mcentire " was heard over the loud speakers , the crowd was holding their signs up high and clapping and whistling , the lights became dim. Reba walked out on stage and looked in the audience , to see Tracy and Tia sitting in the front row.

The band started to play and Reba turned around " wait " the band stopped playing. The crowd went silent " I know that you guys are expecting me to sing , but I can't sing without my sister and niece , Tracy and Tia can ya'll come up here".

Tracy and Tia walked up the stairs to the stage and , stood beside Reba. Tracy and Tia were handed microphones , once again the band started to play , the songs they had sang together were " Going out like that " , " Love Land ", "I'll Be" and many more songs.

Once the concert was over , everyone walked to Reba's dressing room. Where Brett Reba's make up artist took a family picture of Reba , Tracy and Tia.